Новые комментарии
Olaf
Автор темы: OVERK1LL_renamed_647996_05012024
Дата создания: 10.06.2010 05:44
Аватар для Alastariel_renamed_562214_27092019
Знаток
Re: Olaf
Сообщение от Дзот:
мёёртвый форум....в общем.. не нравится мне такой билд.. вообще (фонарь, мерки, фрозен, атма...) Особенно фонарь.. зачем он мне на лайне?
потому что он крайне эффективен по соотношению цена/статы
Аватар для Losan_renamed_678910_25112020
Знаток
Сообщение от Дзот:
мёёртвый форум....в общем.. не нравится мне такой билд.. вообще (фонарь, мерки, фрозен, атма...) Особенно фонарь.. зачем он мне на лайне?
фонарь - дешовый и эффективный итем на линии и в джангле
если и остальные итемы не собираешь, то у меня для тебя плохие новости
ты собираешь только билды что тебе нравятся, зачем спрашиваешь на форуме?
насчёт оживлённости форума
http://prodota.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=118723&st=5220 - зарегайся на этом форуме и спрашивай, много пацанов с хай ило, сам там сижу

Аватар для SmolikOFF_renamed_754341_21092021
daxuesheng
Танк
Сообщение от Losan:
зарегайся на этом форуме и спрашивай, много пацанов с хай ило, сам там сижу
ИЗМЕННИК, СКОЛЬКО ОНИ ЗАПЛАТИЛИ ТЕБЕ?!

Если хочете использовать глагол, то спрягать его нужно правильно, а не как того захотит автор.
Проверяйте род обеих существительных для корректного написания собирательных местоимений в обоих формах.
Знаток
я сижу на гохе столько сколько сижу на том форуме, в лол разделе гохи мало что происходит
подарили акк стима с дотой2 и ключик бф3

daxuesheng
Танк
Сообщение от Losan:
подарили акк стима с дотой2 и ключик бф3
Я тогда тоже могу порекламировать

Если хочете использовать глагол, то спрягать его нужно правильно, а не как того захотит автор.
Проверяйте род обеих существительных для корректного написания собирательных местоимений в обоих формах.
GeneralOfTheVolscianArmy
GoHa.Ru - 10 лет Победитель конкурса
Награжден за: Победители конкурса от ASUS и AMD на GoHa.Ru
поц андед олафу скин на оф сайте нарисовал
просмотров много.

daxuesheng
Танк
Ух, офигенски.

очень неплохо
Фломастер
Олаф сосет.

Всякое тело продолжает удерживаться в состоянии покоя или равномерного и прямолинейного движения, пока и поскольку оно не понуждается приложенными силами изменить это состояние.

Сообщение от _3V:
free to play - государство бесплатное, услуги - платные
Знаток
авторитетное мнение ^

GeneralOfTheVolscianArmy
GoHa.Ru - 10 лет Победитель конкурса
Награжден за: Победители конкурса от ASUS и AMD на GoHa.Ru
А мне хочется скин типа голливудского Тора или гнома из варкрафта3.
С молотами смотреться будет хардкорней.

Аватар для mySn_renamed_590201_08102022
NOpainNOgain
Лекарь
Сообщение от FidelisUA:
поц андед олафу скин на оф сайте нарисовал
просмотров много.
ябкупил
Старожил
Лекарь
Начали обсуждать варианты переделки..

Undertow
  • Slow no longer decays
  • Now has a minimum throw distance of 450 units
  • Axes now stick in walls and structures rather than going through them

Slow decay on this ability ultimately doesn't make sense to me. The slow decaying accentuates the power of re-applying the slow repeatedly and lessers the impact of hitting the epic long range axes that seem like they should feel the best to hit. If I need to re-tune the slow numbers from here to be slightly less severity or duration, so be it, but I can't conceptually get on board with this ability having a decay on its slow.

Minimum distance is being added to this ability to limit Olaf's ability to abuse repeated minimum distance Axe throws on top of Melee range targets. Ultimately this pattern is counterintuitive, adds a lot of burst to Olaf and makes the gameplay confusing to opponents who can't even see the axe in the ground since he immediately picks it up.

The wall sticking change for Undertow actually just started as a cool thematic idea from CertainlyT, but it also happens to solve a couple big issues I was running into with Undertow. The first is that it lets Jungle Olaf circumvent the minimum distance on Undertow to preserve his fast clear by standing near a wall and repeatedly throwing axes. The second is that it strips a bit of extraneous power off of Olaf in terms of scouting (i.e. checking baron over and over with it) and sniping, which ultimately aren't very cool places for a Viking to have power, which frees him up some power budget to spend on cooler stuff.

Vicious Strikes
  • Mana cost reduced to 25 from 40/45/50/55/60
  • Now provides 1% enhanced healing from all sources for every 2% health Olaf is missing during the duration

At the end of the day, this ability feels like it should be cooldown gated, not mana gated, so I've reduced the mana cost to a fairly negligible number to reduce this ability's strain on Undertow.

The scaling increased healing effect on this ability is meant to supplement Olaf's fight-your-way-out pattern and better communicate to players when they want to use their W. It also opens up a tuning lever on his lane-sustain so that he feels less oppressive when ahead and more resilient when he's behind. I also hope that this clarifies Olaf's itemization options (in particular, opening up lifesteal items more for him), though that remains to be seen as I'm not really convinced that players plan around this interaction with Spirit Visage (same mechanic) at the moment.

Ragnarok
  • Mana Cost removed
  • Cooldown changed to 120/100/80 from 100
  • Active duration changed to 5 from 6
  • New Passive Added: Olaf gains 10/25/40 Armor and Magic Resist passively
  • Active Changed: Olaf removes all disables from himself and becomes immune to them for the next 5 seconds. During this time, he gains double Attack Speed from Berserker Rage

As with Vicious Strikes, it feels crummy for Ragnarok to constrain your ability to cast Undertow and as this will only ever be used once per fight, I've just stripped the mana cost off completely.

The larger changes here are about clarifying Ragnarok's purpose and counterplay. After looking through feedback on how players perceive the counterplay and discussing this with numerous designers, I've come to the conclusion that Ragnarok is a more interesting and healthy ability if it functions as a trade off rather than a god mode. With this direction in mind, I've added a passive Armor/MRes component to give Olaf the tankiness he needs to be a front liner with no mobility and made the Ragnarok button press decision more about becoming unstoppable in order to do damage, at the cost of the resilience from damage. Hopefully this opens up the option to the opposing team to focus fire down the un-CCable monster coming for their Carry, rather than leaving them feeling completely resigned to Olaf being able to get to and kill their Carry. With this being the new decision point surrounding Ragnarok, I've scaled the duration back 1 second, as I believe that Olafs should now be casting Ragnarok slightly later in teamfights once he's closer and facing imminent CC rather than using it at the start of his approach to mitigate all the incoming damage. I also think these changes holistically add a nice side effect of giving CC-users a small satisfaction out of forcing Olaf's ult by hitting his resists, thought this is admittedly pretty minor.

So this is where I'm starting with my changes. Feel free to let me know what you think and I'll try to address any concerns you guys want to bring up. As I said before, this is an early iteration and I expect to be doing a whole bunch of iterations before getting to where we need to be with Olaf.

Я где-то, кажется, почти, хотя и еле-еле, в каком-то смысле на пути, возможно, к некой цели...

В жизни ведь как? Сначала не везет, не везет, потом КАААААК НЕ ПОВЕЗЕТ и опять не везет, не везет, не везет...

Сообщение от GoHa:
Пора вводить бан за бездумное говнометательство. Чтобы сами не позорились и других не позорили.
Рекомендую сперва смотреть игру, а потом высказывать суждения.