Показать сообщение отдельно
Аватар для Singlas_renamed_654163_23072021
Гигант мысли
Re: Скандалы, интриги, расследования... Вывод разработчиков на чистую воду
Сообщение от RaskolnickOFF:
Ты не до конца понял проблему, пустят всех! будет онлайн 10к, а ДНОнаторы разберут все самое лучшее, где все ресурсы рядом.
Это как в жизни, у кого-то привелегии, а у кого-то нет. Кто-то ездит отдыхать на Мальдивы, а кто-то на дачу. Никогда не было равноправия в играх и не будет. Потому что за равноправие нужно платить, а платить люди не хотят. Поэтому кто заплатил и поддержал игру, получают преимущества. Все логично с моей точки зрения. Мне вообще понравился ответ Вуки420:
Цитата:
So dont be a part of it? I am getting tired of constantly seeing people bitching that Bitbox wants to be financially stable, do you have a better way than what they are doing? Do you have a better solution than a simple thing that will be forgotten in a week? I mean really, what can you make in that time period that is "early access (6/12/24hrs) will mostly allow exploring, but not building actual base really." i mean OH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS these people will have supplies and tools. OH NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS dont we start with a basic set of tools, so wont that make us instantly the same? if they cannot make better than that basic tool set then what advantage do they have? Have your guild run into that "CLASSIC PAY TO WIN" spot that early access got that person and kill them and take everything they spent 6-24 hours collecting and preparing. They will not have better weapons because it sounds like metal making stuff would be part of the "actual base" that they say we cannot build. So at the end of the day these early access "pay to win" players just spent time making the spot ready for you and your guild to walk in, take, and build your own monument.

Сообщение от Saint:
Минздрав предупреждает! Игра в Корейский УГ разжижает ваше серое вещество, как "Мистер Мускул" жир на пасуде.