Для входа на форум нажмите здесь
Новые комментарии
Skyrim: The Journey (основная тема)
Автор темы: mindw0rk
Дата создания: 29.07.2014 13:33
Аватар для Dimo4ka69_renamed_1453964_04082022
Читатель
Re: Skyrim: The Journey (основная тема)
Всем привет в ютубе увидел сборку Skyrim The Journey пока качал игру увидел в описании ссылку на патч 1.2, ссылка не работает, может у кого есть ссылочка? буду благодарен !!!

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Патч на исправления багов и save
Последний раз редактировалось Dimo4ka69_renamed_1453964_04082022; 02.10.2019 в 15:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
GoHa.Ru - 10 лет Танк Медаль "500 лайков" Jack-o'-lantern
Награжден за: Участник хэллоуинского шабаша
Чемпион
Награжден за: За победу в 2х конкурсах на GoHa.Ru Признанный автор
Награжден за: Победитель конкурса скриншотов EVE - Лучший видовой скриншот.
Сообщение от Andre Rangel:
Do we have an updated Journey mod pack?
or is there an easy way to update it?
Nope, no easy way, unless you want to update 1-2 of your favourite mods. Then just throw them in data folder (make sure u have backup) and test if they work just fine.

Even though modpack was made many years ago, it works well since Skyrim wasnt updated either.

Сообщение от Dimo4ka69:
Всем привет в ютубе увидел сборку Skyrim The Journey пока качал игру увидел в описании ссылку на патч 1.2, ссылка не работает, может у кого есть ссылочка? буду благодарен !!!
Добавлено через 3 минуты
Патч на исправления багов и save
Это к русской версии? К английской если тот патч что я думаю, там небольшие изменения и не принципиальны.

1 пользователь оценил это сообщение: Показать
Grand Overlord
20 лет вместе!
Награжден за: 20 лет вместе! Берсеркер Медаль "1К лайков" С Новым 2020 годом!
Награжден за: Хотелки сбываются, С Новым Годом! (thePrince)
GoHa.Ru - Старожил
На Скайрим лучше самому не ленится, искать и устанавливать моды на свой вкус и потребности. Хотя конечно это может занять более полудня
Чемпион
Сообщение от Andral:
На Скайрим лучше самому не ленится, искать и устанавливать моды на свой вкус и потребности. Хотя конечно это может занять более полудня
Можно месяцами провошкаться и ничего в итоге нормально работать не будет

Grand Overlord
20 лет вместе!
GoHa.Ru - Старожил
Сообщение от mindw0rk:
Можно месяцами провошкаться и ничего в итоге нормально работать не будет
Значит делал что-то не так. Надо через всякие программы моды ставить и патчить, чистить файлы, прыгать с бубном, не ставить моды на которые много жалоб на глюки. В общем и целом полдня мне хватало чтоб свою сборку состряпать. Просто этим надо заморочится, не поленится и делать.
average village enjoyer
Стрелок Медаль "2К лайков"
Сообщение от Andral:
моды ставить и патчить, чистить файлы, прыгать с бубном, не ставить моды на которые много жалоб на глюки
И зачем все это если готовые сборки уже есть?

«Товарищ, винтовку держи, не трусь! Пальнем-ка пулей в Святую Русь!»
Rise of Nations 2003 - 2004 L2 2004 - 2012 ESO 2014 - 2015 BDO 2015 - 2016
Grand Overlord
20 лет вместе!
GoHa.Ru - Старожил
Сообщение от R3DTHR3AT:
И зачем все это если готовые сборки уже есть?
Я же объяснял - в чужих сборках может не хватать чего-то нужного либо наоборот быть лишнее. А так, я себе сам на свой вкус сделаю что мне нужно. А я обычно не ленюсь делать то, что мне интересно.
average village enjoyer
Стрелок Медаль "2К лайков"
Сообщение от Andral:
Я же объяснял - в чужих сборках может не хватать чего-то нужного либо наоборот быть лишнее. А так, я себе сам на свой вкус сделаю что мне нужно. А я обычно не ленюсь делать то, что мне интересно.
Все нужное есть в сборках. А тебе видимо не хватает модов, где драконов заменили на паравозика Томаса

«Товарищ, винтовку держи, не трусь! Пальнем-ка пулей в Святую Русь!»
Rise of Nations 2003 - 2004 L2 2004 - 2012 ESO 2014 - 2015 BDO 2015 - 2016
Grand Overlord
20 лет вместе!
GoHa.Ru - Старожил
Сообщение от R3DTHR3AT:
Все нужное есть в сборках
Не проверял, но это вряд ли. В любом случае, я и сам справляюсь с составлением сборок на игры, мне это интересно. Это, в некоторой степени, творческий процесс. И я его не доверю всяким чужим.

Сообщение от R3DTHR3AT:
А тебе видимо не хватает модов, где драконов заменили на паравозика Томаса
Ха-ха.
Аватар для makedonija77_renamed_1455004_27042023
Читатель
Сообщение от mindw0rk:
Nope, no easy way, unless you want to update 1-2 of your favourite mods. Then just throw them in data folder (make sure u have backup) and test if they work just fine.

Even though modpack was made many years ago, it works well since Skyrim wasnt updated either.

Это к русской версии? К английской если тот патч что я думаю, там небольшие изменения и не принципиальны.

This mod pack is the best Skyrim mod pack I've ever played. I made some of my own tweaks as I'm a milk drinker and the difficulty was a bit too much. I turned off permadeath, disable_health_regen, turned on saving, fast travel, turned off frostfall and realistic needs, and the Lord of the Ring music was killing it for me so I took out merged_music from the data folder.

I just can't figure out how to turn down the combat difficulty a notch... How in the hell do I set the combat difficulty back to vanilla? Since it's not my 1st playthrough of the game I didn't want to go through all the grinding so I just advance skill cheated my way to level 626 and got all perks(lol then I realized that skytweak can give you perk points without having to do all of this manually with the console). Some enemies like those magic anomalies in Winterhold take like 100 hits to kill each. In vanilla it only takes a few hits even if you aren't high level. The combat is hard but it's unrealistically hard.

I remember a previous playthrough with the Journey that I modded over and over but eventually screwed up so badly I couldn't fix it so I decided to do a fresh re-install and take out just these mods without adding any. I spawned 50 avenging wraiths and the battle with Alduin took me 30 minutes and almost no damage... Then I realized you can turn off deadly dragons, but then I just hit "kill" in the console because I was sick of nothing doing damage to it no matter what.

I tried setting it to novice...disabling rebirth_monster...disabling skytweak...

I can't disable deadly combat without a crash to desktop on launch.

What mod do I have to turn off to get the combat difficulty back to vanilla, so I don't have to conjure 1000 followers to help me defeat high powered creatures?

If you could tell me even though it defeats the purpose of the difficulty level of your mod, I'd greatly appreciate it. Spasiba.
Чемпион
Сообщение от makedonija77:
This mod pack is the best Skyrim mod pack I've ever played. I made some of my own tweaks as I'm a milk drinker and the difficulty was a bit too much. I turned off permadeath, disable_health_regen, turned on saving, fast travel, turned off frostfall and realistic needs, and the Lord of the Ring music was killing it for me so I took out merged_music from the data folder.

I just can't figure out how to turn down the combat difficulty a notch... How in the hell do I set the combat difficulty back to vanilla? Since it's not my 1st playthrough of the game I didn't want to go through all the grinding so I just advance skill cheated my way to level 626 and got all perks(lol then I realized that skytweak can give you perk points without having to do all of this manually with the console). Some enemies like those magic anomalies in Winterhold take like 100 hits to kill each. In vanilla it only takes a few hits even if you aren't high level. The combat is hard but it's unrealistically hard.

I remember a previous playthrough with the Journey that I modded over and over but eventually screwed up so badly I couldn't fix it so I decided to do a fresh re-install and take out just these mods without adding any. I spawned 50 avenging wraiths and the battle with Alduin took me 30 minutes and almost no damage... Then I realized you can turn off deadly dragons, but then I just hit "kill" in the console because I was sick of nothing doing damage to it no matter what.

I tried setting it to novice...disabling rebirth_monster...disabling skytweak...

I can't disable deadly combat without a crash to desktop on launch.

What mod do I have to turn off to get the combat difficulty back to vanilla, so I don't have to conjure 1000 followers to help me defeat high powered creatures?

If you could tell me even though it defeats the purpose of the difficulty level of your mod, I'd greatly appreciate it. Spasiba.
Go to MCM menu and SkyTweak options. This mod allows you to tweak your and enemies damage output among other things

Аватар для makedonija77_renamed_1455004_27042023
Читатель
Thank you for your prompt reply, I wasn't expecting it to be that quick lol, I managed to make it work for me, to a large extent.

In Skytweak, to increase damage, go to "combat" and set

Сообщение от mindw0rk:
Go to MCM menu and SkyTweak options. This mod allows you to tweak your and enemies damage output among other things

- for melee

Destruction Scale Magnitude to 3.50

- for magic

Just to know it really, really works. Now I can instakill enemies. I can also lower it to something more realistic.

One more question though, I can't seem to figure this next one out - how do I make NPC's have greater damage against each other? I fiddled around with the Skytweak settings for NPC's and damage scaling but they don't seem to do much damage to each other. I even put up "conjuration magnitude" to max and against some enemies my conjured companions still don't do a lot of damage.

Like some are okay, but others' stats are through the roof.

Take Jyrik Gaulderson for example. His stats are through the roof and it takes so many conjured companions to kill him, even with the scaling for myself I can't kill him while I can instakill all the generic NPC's and whatnot. How do I make bosses like him take normal damage? Also, how do I increase NPC damage between each other? Is there some mod I have to disable?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I'm an idiot(or very unlucky or uninformed). I chose Jyrik because I remember he was my first difficult opponent, and turns out he was a bad example as he has a scripted moment where Tolfdir takes down his immunity shield and allows you to damage him. So testing damage on him by doing player.placeatme was a bad idea, and no wonder I'm doing no damage. My problem was with the magic anomalies at the collage - I couldn't test whether or not my NPC's damage worked with them because I think I added a bunch of perks that makes them ignore me or something, so my conjured creatures don't attack them. My reanimated NPC's do, but they didn't do much damage as far as I can remember.

BUT! The good news is scaling damage for myself with the melee and magic values in the MCM of SkyTweak I wrote down above actually towards increasing damage for my NPC's as well. Thank God. This took me like 5 hours of tweaking this week to figure out by myself and plus your guidance. I tried it with a Dragon Priest and an Ancient Dragon. Killing them is no problem with the scaling.
Последний раз редактировалось makedonija77_renamed_1455004_27042023; 25.10.2019 в 00:07.
Аватар для Mrneosektor_renamed_1457334_26092022
Читатель
ошибка опыта
Я застрял на уровне 1, и моя панель опыта не идет вверх, я хотел бы получить помощь, я люблю эти моды

Аватар для Pygmalion_renamed_1461435_01062023
Читатель
Здравствуйте, @mindw0rk. Модпак очень хороший, однако поиграть не удается. Сделала всё по английской инструкции, но игра идет рывками. Пытаясь решить этот вопрос, сделала это:

Q: I cant make it work!!! Game crashes. Or freezes. Or other bad stuff happening.
A: Make sure you accurately followed instructions. Try to use 1k textures, light loadorder and launch through skse_loader.exe.
If you still have problems, try default inis which you have to tweak abit. Remove skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini from Documents/Games/Skyrim.
Start skyrimlauncher.exe and set settings as my screenshots above suggest. Then paste in the following:
In skyrim.ini under [Grass] section:

bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bGrassPointLighting=1
b30GrassVS=1
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=8
iMinGrassSize=35 ; this value can be higher which will give nice fps boost but will make grass less dense. Max value is 120.

In skyrimprefs.ini under [Display] section:

iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=512
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=1024
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

Прочитала несколько страниц темы - у некоторых та же проблема, даже с новым ПК. Вы ранее давали совет по ограничению FPS, и я ограничила до 30 - результат тот же. Играть невозможно. Не могли бы вы подсказать, что можно сделать?

Тех. характеристики: Windows 8.1 64-bit, i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Чемпион
Возможно, включено принудительное сглаживание (Anti-aliasing) в настройках видеокарты. Так как ENB тоже добавляет сглаживание, они складываются, что приводит к сильному падению FPS.

Читатель
Цитата:
Возможно, включено принудительное сглаживание (Anti-aliasing) в настройках видеокарты. Так как ENB тоже добавляет сглаживание, они складываются, что приводит к сильному падению FPS.
Благодарю за ответ. Сглаживание выключено.
Кстати, заметила, что без галочки "Windowed mode" игра работает шустрее, хоть и всё равно подлагивает. В любом случае, что в полноэкранном режиме, что нет - при смене локации игра вылетает.
Аватар для bluebone_renamed_1461697_10042023
Читатель
Hello midw0rk,

huge thanks to you as your modpack is best gaming experience i ever had

I downloaded The Journey two years ago, but played it on too easy settings (also played lots of Enderal). Now i'm going on expert difficulty (without followers), but without perma death and with more casual settings of Realistic needs and Frostfall :]

And one thing - i don't really understand, why mod packs like this are not welcome in the modding community. I spent many hours to create my own mod setup, but at the end i was not successful. Got crashes and other errors. Without your modpack, i will not be able to enjoy many brilliant mods at all. I also endorsed many mods included in Journey.

Have a nice time
Чемпион
Сообщение от Pygmalion:
Благодарю за ответ. Сглаживание выключено.
Кстати, заметила, что без галочки "Windowed mode" игра работает шустрее, хоть и всё равно подлагивает. В любом случае, что в полноэкранном режиме, что нет - при смене локации игра вылетает.
Это означает, что не работает ENB патч. Скорее всего, установка выполнена неверно. Сложно сказать.

Сообщение от bluebone:
And one thing - i don't really understand, why mod packs like this are not welcome in the modding community. I spent many hours to create my own mod setup, but at the end i was not successful. Got crashes and other errors. Without your modpack, i will not be able to enjoy many brilliant mods at all. I also endorsed many mods included in Journey.
Have a nice time
Thanks ;)
I think mod makers are afraid that modpack authors get all the fame. Also that buggy modpack might make their mods incompatible, so users would blame them for bugs.

Читатель
Сообщение от mindw0rk:
Это означает, что не работает ENB патч. Скорее всего, установка выполнена неверно. Сложно сказать.

Решила установить по русской инструкции, - и это не помогло. Почитала о возможности удаления d3d9.dll - и игра залетала! Факел, вместо демонстрирования ~5 картинок по очереди, заработал прям как надо. Отправилась в гильдию воров, оттуда - без проблем в ratways. Вот только в город выйти невозможно - что с d3d9.dll, что без d3d9.dll вылет неизбежен.
Чемпион
Сообщение от Pygmalion:
Решила установить по русской инструкции, - и это не помогло. Почитала о возможности удаления d3d9.dll - и игра залетала! Факел, вместо демонстрирования ~5 картинок по очереди, заработал прям как надо. Отправилась в гильдию воров, оттуда - без проблем в ratways. Вот только в город выйти невозможно - что с d3d9.dll, что без d3d9.dll вылет неизбежен.
без d3d9.dll не будет работать мемори патч, который нужен, чтобы не было вылетов.

попробуй удалить текущий d3d9.dll, скачать новый отсюда:
http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0422.htm

И потом установить этот мод: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/

Читатель
Сообщение от mindw0rk:
без d3d9.dll не будет работать мемори патч, который нужен, чтобы не было вылетов.

попробуй удалить текущий d3d9.dll, скачать новый отсюда:
http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0422.htm

И потом установить этот мод: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/

Спасибо. К сожалению, теперь игра вылетает при показе заставки с горами и текста в левом верхнем углу. Меню не успевает загрузиться до вылета. Мод удалила, загрузила второй раз - та же история.
Фанат
Разбойник
Есть возможность как-то весь enb отсюда перенести на другой модпак? Какие файлы являются необходимыми?
Аватар для bobalazs_renamed_1462479_04032023
Читатель
I registered here (thank god it was generic forum i don't speak russian) to say
DXVK

https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases

worked wonders for me in fps,

i had low gpu load with 5600 xt, copied the dll files to the skyrim folders, and now it's running max fps now.

How to install it for example, latest now is
dxvk-1.7.tar.gz
open with winrar (may be packed two times, so either extract and open again or just click the tar file again)
there are two folders a 32 bit and a 64 bit
copy the files from the 64 bit folder to the game's folder.
Читатель
Интересно, что игра вылает (CTD) далеко не всегда. Из дома в Рифтене я могу выйти к берегу, но не в город. Из конюшен Рифтена в город тоже зайти не могу. Зато спокойно перемещаюсь в Винтерхолд, зайти в местный магазинчик - без вопросов, а вот прийти в дом к местному Ярлу - уже вылет. Из-за чего такое может быть?
Аватар для bluebone_renamed_1461697_10042023
Читатель
Hi, is it possible to dual wield parry/block? I stated dual wield character and i can't handle dragon knockbacks (without switching to shield) . I checked the files and found some related stuff (like DualWieldParryingSKSEQuestScript.pex), so i am very curious now. Second thing is dodge, is that also possible with The Journey?

Cheers

EDIT: I have tried "Dual Wield Parrying Reimplementation" mod and it seems to work ok. But i'm feeling too strong now, maybe i just disable Dragon Combat Overhaul for this char.
Последний раз редактировалось bluebone_renamed_1461697_10042023; 19.06.2020 в 16:12.