Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > EverQuest > Everquest 1

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 25.02.2003, 22:33   #1 
Smilodon

Info
Skaji mne kto twoi drug...

Dlja teh kto nedawno bil w Sanctimony.
Wot tut dobrie ludi sapostili koe chto...
-------------------cut-------------------------
Vanayr
Fuck everyone!~

We have never had alliances, we have had guilds we agree not to smoke in return for them being our personal bitches.

In the future if we want to get involved with an alliance, we may want to considder working with a guild we have respect for. At this point, we have respect for no one.

All how you look at it I guess.
02-20-2003 09:11 PM
Kendreck
Real rogues wear kilts

finally the hug and kiss shit is over
i dont respect anyone not in PDM in game

Ever wonder whats up my Kilt?

Last edited by Kendreck on 02-20-2003 at 10:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02-20-2003 09:11 PM
Madeline
Offical PDM Twink

They couldn\'t even make good exp partners, they never had a needed class such as healers, slowers, or tanks. Anoyed the fuk out of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02-20-2003 10:36 PM
Zebb
I hate everyone

Let the bodies hit the floor~
02-20-2003 10:53 PM
Vanayr
Fuck everyone!~

Ken, exactly what I mean bro. Don\'t take this as a bad statement though guys. At some point some guild may impress us and we\'ll respect them and want a "ally". At this point though, it doesnt exist.

No reason to not keep anyone around we dont have respect for.

02-20-2003 10:54 PM
Kingfishx

Pretty funny them saying alliance hasnt help them anything when they had had free access to best exp zones in game. Reading some of their comments, looks like they expected PDM come to kill the mobs also for them.

Let me predict, they lose 30% of members next 2 months...

KFx
02-20-2003 11:13 PM
Kendreck
Real rogues wear kilts

only reason QR is going anywhere is cuz equmun whatever got what he needed form us it seems and passed it to t them

Ever wonder whats up my Kilt?
02-21-2003 12:10 AM
Astitious
Dirty Atheist

We will never want an ally. There is an old term for what Sanctimony was to us; Serf. I won\'t work with any guild that doesn\'t come to us on their knees.
Ymra_Tz
Annul + Charm = bad mmkay

just wanted you to see what they REALLY think.
02-20-2003 07:35 PM
Lillu
Better than asshat

Xman Odoyle -- If , and they will, disco gets a ssra emp kill, they\'re full blown in VT, hope pdm enjoys it.

lol What the hell is he smokin?
02-20-2003 07:48 PM
Canar
Ranger > Necromancer

As Deloth posted a little earlier this will be addressed tomorrow.

Ranf
Offical PDM Twink

Honestly I\'ve never liked sanct in this whole alliance thing, they just leech exp and get anoyed at everything it seems. Plus they can\'t keep their own house clean of the stupid people.
02-20-2003 07:52 PM
Astitious
Dirty Atheist

I\'d say less than 50% of Sanct has an ingrate attitude. They have shitty leadership and morale is at an all time low, of course they are going to look to point fingers. We will have an announcement soon regarding Sanctimony.
02-20-2003 07:54 PM
Ymra_Tz
Annul + Charm = bad mmkay

and finally take 3!
Lightadam2000
The big montana and curly fries

Alliances are bull shit let us return to the pandemonium roots and say FUCKEM ALL.. Not like it benafits us that much in pvp from what ive seen they take about 2 nukes for us and die..
02-20-2003 08:04 PM
TuccTZ
Gnome what?

I say we lose the cannon fotter. They think they can survive without us, I say we show them what it\'s like without big brother.

They have to be the dumbest bunch of collective people I have EVER seen. They are text book biting the hand that feeds them.

It would take all of 3 days to demolish them to exping in Velks.
Kendreck
Real rogues wear kilts

santi is total right this be nice to each other shit is stupied ive hated it fromt he start need to end imo we been lacking targets anyways

02-20-2003 08:55 PM
Taleria
I have a PNUS!

Ohh they think that Disconation will stop griefing them? Indig griefed the shit out of sanct at every opporturnity back when I was in sanct. Why? Because they could. These new sanct members weren\'t around for that shit.

Another thing, is it just me or were we not just discussing in guildchat about how sanct doesn\'t do shit to hold pov/pos?
02-20-2003 09:58 PM
Azuur
Member of Pandemonium

I agree with thier comments about 90% of the aggs....

Good thing they don\'t mind being lackys

02-20-2003 10:10 PM
Canar
Ranger > Necromancer

jeris tells you "does this mean if we attack Sanct PDM will not come to help them anymore?"
Ranf tells Jeris : "Yes"
Jeris tells ranf "This makes me hard all the way out to ===================D here."
Kendreck
Real rogues wear kilts

they are fucked

Fuck everyone!~

quote: One simple fact we can throw into PDM\'s face is simply they could not take us indig xandu and disco all on at once they would be unable to hold Teir 2 zones if only due to the overwhelming numbers. At the moment we are their meat shield against disconation what happens when the shield breaks and another force is raised against you?

ummm ya, sure...

02-20-2003 11:15 PM
Lenear
Exarch Of Pandemonuin

yeah, its not like our wiz / mag couldn\'t just one shot most of them while our clrs tank the rest, and any other of our classes could just hit someone here and there~

CLR POWAH!!

Lenear\'s shit
02-20-2003 11:50 PM
Dal-Harazzer
a_suck_shaman01

Oh come on lezek was right there adn laughed at that qoute. Hah i still like it
02-21-2003 03:46 AM
Tabith
Member of Pandemonium

I think they left another outcome out. They might all get pissed at eachother when the alliance stops, lack of leadership, the guild will break apart, and 50 percent of them will quit / move to legends / go guildless, while the other 50 percent gives disco and indignation blow jobs to get into their guilds...

Tabith Tabonnin
F3@r t3h Cyb3r

---------------------cut-------------------------

Kak goworitsja skaji mne kto twoi drug...

Старый 25.02.2003, 22:37   #2 
Smilodon

Info
Nadejus wy ne ochen obidelis na Astitious\'a.
Eto ubogoe, obigennoe bogom i ludmi suchestwo ne imeet w swoej gisni nichego krome EQ. W nastojashij moment on sidit bes raboty - kto gil/giwet sa bugrom snaet chto eto takoe...

Старый 26.02.2003, 13:02   #3 
Violet

Info
How about VI to fucking hardcode team-pvp servers already, so they become what they should be years and even centuries ago, a fucking PVP-TEAM SERVERS?

Fais se que dois, adviegne que peut.
Старый 26.02.2003, 18:21   #4 
Smilodon

Info
Vot poetomu-to SOE i pridumalo "covert" sistemu dlja SWG.
Kak prawilno skasal nash papa papazol - " detjam i sumashedshim
nelsja dawat basuku w ruki"

Ответ

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > EverQuest > Everquest 1