Flags
Автор темы: Papazol
Дата создания: 24.01.2003 11:16
Старый 24.01.2003, 11:16
Старожил
Flags
po pros\'be neskolkih ludey :

HoH flag

This guy is located on the right side of the wall in Planes of Valor.
you say, \'Hail, Grenic Drere\'
[Fri Oct 25 18:08:21 2002] Grenic Drere says \'Mortals, this far into the planes? Something that I never thought that I would see. Regardless that does not help my situation any does it?\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:08:30 2002] You say, \'what situation?\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:08:30 2002] Grenic Drere says \'Not that it is your business, but this is where I call home. I have lost track of the years that I have spent here. This valley is my home, for I was exiled from [Mithaniel\'s Temple]. It is not a story that I am proud of and do not wish to share with you. So be one with you.\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:08:50 2002] You say, \'where is Mithaniel\'s Temple?\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:08:50 2002] Grenic Drere says \'Only a mortal would be as thick headed to know not when to take their leave. He and his legions call his temple The Halls of Honor. Paladins that have served him well on Norrath have the opportunity to ascend into his ranks. They are in training to make sure that they are always prepared to defend what they believe is the right and honorable thing to do. Mithaniel is an extremely proud being, and will accept any challenge that you may have to offer him. If you are willing to challenge him, I may have some [information] you will find useful.\'
\'
[Fri Oct 25 18:08:54 2002] You say, \'what information?\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:08:55 2002] Grenic Drere says \'There are other methods to enter the Halls of Honor than those that are readily apparent, and as a former soldier of Marr I can offer you access into the Halls; however as with all such arrangements there must be something [paid] for something earned.\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:09:01 2002] You say, \'paid?\'

[Fri Oct 25 18:09:01 2002] Grenic Drere says \'I was not the only member of my squad that was sent into exile, my brothers in arms, were the impetus for our exile. I was but a mere pawn. They now reside in the Plane of Justice as bodiless shades. Their punishment was too lax for their actions; I want their eternal souls to be mine. Find a smith who will teach you to create a box of souls, weaken the shades, then capture their souls and return all three to me.\'

Bork Darkanvil is Located in Plane of Knowledge, he resides at -388, 493 in a building in the middle area but ground level.

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:05 2002] You say, \'Hail, Borik Darkanvil\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:05 2002] Borik Darkanvil says \'Greetings, Borik Darkanvil, at your service. I was once a planar traveler like you. Those days are behind me, now I am content to earn my keep as a blacksmith, and to experiment with some of the [special recipes] that I have picked up in these outer planes.\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:14 2002] You say, \'do you know of the box of souls?\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:14 2002] Borik Darkanvil says \'Borik Darkanvil\'s eyes grow narrow. \'So looking to capture some souls are you? It\'s none of my business I suppose so don\'t answer. I\'m pretty sure that I don\'t want to know. I paid heavily for the formula for the Box of Souls, but its not a price I would pass on to anyone else. There isn\'t much to it, but it does take the hands of a skilled smith and the magic of Tanaan\'s forges to event attempt it. First you will need a block of [Perilium].\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:25 2002] You say, \'what is a block of Perilium?\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:09:25 2002] Borik Darkanvil says \'Perilium was once used to make clockwork machines, there are now stronger metals so it has become harder and harder to find Perilium, much less a block that is large enough to be of any use. Then you will need to find the brain of a crystal spider, this is where the actual soul will be held. Of course the box will need a supernatural power source, the souls are held into place by the horror of their own dreams, the heart of an agony mephit will give the device that power. Forge these with a smithing hammer and a vial of sacred water and you will have your box. Of course if you have not the skill, I can [forge them for you].\'

[[Sat Oct 26 18:10:56 2002] You say, \'forge them for me?\'

[Sat Oct 26 18:10:56 2002] Borik Darkanvil says \'If you return all three items to me I will do the work for you for, a mere three thousand platinum. I will not guarantee my success, but I can guarantee if you do not have the skill, you will fail.\'

Information on the Items

If your smithing is high enough:
brain of a crystal spider From Named crystal spider in POV
heart of an agony mephit From an agony mephit in PON
Perilium seems to be a random drop off mobs in PoI
Sacred water can drop off any of the sarges in PoValor
Any smithing hammer

If your smithing is not high enough and you want the NPC to do it for you:
brain of a crystal spider From Named crystal spider in POV
heart of an agony mephit From an agony mephit in PON
Perilium seems to be a random drop off mobs in PoI
He wants 3k pp

In PoJ

the three shades spawn in the room that\'s after the door where you go down the stairs toward the trials, they are called "tormented wraith"

upon killing it there is a small chance a soldier of marr will respawn who you hand the box into.

each wraith has its own soldier that spawns, so you need to get one from each of the wraiths. the names vary a little but are something along the lines of "an exiled officer of Marr", and so on.

All the soul spheres look like the pic Argh posted, however they all ID differently

here are the 3 IDs of the souls

Item Lore: You sense the soul resisting.
Item Lore: You sense an angry presence.
Item Lore: The soul seems calm within.

upon handing in the 3 souls Grenic Drere in PoValor this is the response

[Wed Nov 20 16:24:14 2002] Grenic Drere says \'Hmm, this is minor vindication, but vindication nonetheless. I will never again fight with my old compatriots, but now I know the punishment of those responsible for my exile is fitting for their crime. We did have an agreement, and while stripped of my rank I still have my honor. This ring is what all Soldiers of Marr wear to enter the Halls of Honor, it serves no use for me any longer, it is yours now.\'
[Wed Nov 20 16:24:14 2002] You gain experience!!

-Welcome to EverCamp! You\'re sitting on your ass in our world now!!
Старый 24.01.2003, 11:19
Старожил
CoD :

Grimror Plaguebringer is an Ogre in silver platemail that was roaming near the entrance to plane of disease, got him to talk to me, he has a quest that I haven\'t completed yet.

[Tue Oct 22 06:47:46 2002] You say, \'Hail, Grimror Plaguebringer\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:47 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer says \'Grimror no have time ta talk. Gots stuffs ta do.\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:49 2002] You say, \'what stuffs?\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:49 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer says \'I wuz sent here by Zulort to, err. . . To gadder some alchemy type stuffs. Him have big plan, and need me to travel lots.\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:52 2002] You say, \'who is zulort\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:57 2002] You say, \'what big plans?\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:47:57 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer laughs. \'Me not tell you dat! Grimror keep secrets secret. You gonna help Grimror or no?\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:48:04 2002] You say, \'I will help grimror\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:48:04 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer says \'Dat good! Grimror been getting compon ents for dayz now and Grimror still not finushed. You gonna get dem tings fur me?\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:48:08 2002] You say, \'what tings?\'
[Tue Oct 22 06:48:09 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer says \'Grimror need bile, dat stuff es strong here! But Grimror keent seem to git eet all. Bile comz from da leetle bugs. Keel little bugs, and geeve Grimror dere leetel bodiez and Grimror give yuuz anyting dat yuuz want. Dere be four leetel buggiez dat Grimror still neez, seegeen, scaveen, genereen, and harroon. Yuuz bring Grimror dere skinz and Grimror geeve you anyting yuuz want.\'

---

The four mobs are sengian, harrion, scaevian, and generian larva.

PH for Harrion larva = a malarian larva(not larvae like all the others, spawns near zone in a bit out near flies)
PH for Generian larva = a planarian larva(again just larva, spawns east of castle east of river near pussling camps)
PH for Scaevian larva = a Tsetsian Pupa(just pupa, not pupal, spawns a bit east of generian)
PH for Sengian larva = tachnian caterpillars (in the north part of the zone, not single one close to zone)

---

Quest completion dialog:
[Wed Nov 13 21:23:44 2002] Grimror Plaguebringer says \'Yuuz dun guud! But Grimror keent geeve you anyting, but Grimror have dis. Grimror also have sekret information. Krypt of Deekay is in here. Dunt tink yuuz wanna go in dere. Dere be mean old rotten keengs in dere, yuuz dunt want ta mess wif dem, dere also be udder sortz uf baddies in dere, be carefuul if yuuz goin dat way. I hurd stories dat Bertoshulus es in dere too, Grimror even saw him en here one time. In dis place yuuz only gots ta worry about Grummus, him fatter dan Grimror, got theek skin too. Him have key ta get inna de Krypt, but Grimror knew da seekret way een. Dat bracer keen make da portil into de Krypt tink dat yuuz belongz dere. Guud barshin!\'
[Wed Nov 13 21:23:44 2002] You gain experience!!

---

Reward is:

Bangle of Disease Warding
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
AC: 7
Effect: Resist Disease (Must Equip. Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 0.3 Size: SMALL
Class: NONE
Race: NONE

It identifies as \'With this, you may pass into Decay\'.
It is added to your keyring once used.

Have verified that this effect is castable on others from inventory.

Старый 24.01.2003, 11:21
Старожил
PoT :

Starts in PoStorms.

You say, \'Hail, Wembly the Forlorn\'

Wembly the Forlorn grumbles under his breath, \'Yes, yes, I see you there. No need for you to shout I can see you just fine! Now, what was I saying? Yes that\'s right... let me know when you are [done].

You say, \'done?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'Yes done! Weren\'t you paying attention? Once you\'ve gathered all the pieces of the [key] bring it to me and I\'ll put them back together for you.\'

You say, \'what key?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'THE Key, you really are as thick skulled as you look. You [agree to help] me and you aren\'t even paying attention.\'

You say, \'agree to help?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'You agree to help? Great! I haven\'t even told you what I needed yet, or why. It is very noble of you to offer me your assistance. I\'ve been trapped here for a little too long, I washed up on the shore still [tied to the mast] of my ship. Wonder that I even survived the storm.\'

You say, \'tied to the mast?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'The Diaku Raiders, filthy sort if you ask me. I was out on a shipping run, when Diaku attacked, they pillaged all of my goods, then tied me to the mast and left me floating a sea. Then the storm came and ate my ship, and I woke up here, I swear that I saw some [Diaku] washed up on the shore with me.\'

You say, \'what Diaku?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'The Diaku that attacked me! Pay attention for Karana\'s sake! You appear to be the fighting sort. You can help me kill the Diaku at their source in [Drunder].\'

You say, \'what is Drunder?\'

Wembly the Forlorn says \'Drunder! The Fortress of Zek, the Zeks don\'t trust any one mortal to have free access to the fortress. The Diaku come and go in fours, and four parts are needed for entry. Of course they won\'t part with them easily. If you find four, and bring me four, I can make the four into one, and with one, you can get into Drunder without three more. Then, with your one, you can kill all of them. I would do it myself, but with my bad knee and all. . .\'

Diaku Raiders spawn in PoStorms, I know for sure one of them spawns in the desert, there\'s 3 more that spawn, probably 1 in forest and 2 on the sea side, they\'re rare spawns you just have to kill in the areas you want the Diaku raider to spawn. Kill them and they drop a piece of the medallion. Medallion is 4 pieces.

Старый 24.01.2003, 11:22
Старожил
Some small comments:

Diaku raiders only spawn in PoS desert. Killing random trash will help to make them spawn.

Rougly 30% of the raiders drop part of a diaku medallion. There are 4 different parts, and the only way to find out if you have it or not is to try and loot it (They are lore).

In the end you have to just give the 4 parts to the gnome. You can identify them after looted

Старый 24.01.2003, 11:23
Старожил
PoTorment :

Plane of Torment single person access - Complete Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This quest starts out with Iramai Sacredsoul in Plane of Tranquility at n250 n1350 in a building next to an NPC named Phanti laying on the ground. Hail Iramai and she mentions something about Phanti. Ask her about Phanti and she\'ll say they have their suspicions. Ask what suspicions and she asks you to bring a bile from one of the rodents in Plane of Disease.

The bile you need drops off of a named rodent in the caves in Plane of Disease, his name is Rythak. He does not drop it every time. He is located in the spider/rat cave. Enter the cave, at the first big room hook a left, and he\'s the first rat spawn on the left as you exit the small tunnel. Loot the bile, and turn it into Iramai Sacredsoul in PoT.

Go to the Indigo Orc in the Plane of Justice. To get to him, go like you\'re going to Mavuin, or the deathrow area, and instead of going right at the T junction at the bottom of the stairs, go left, thru the door and right. Brugga is his name, and he is in the third room (I think?) on the way down, the door is on the right.

For the next part you have to be non kos and have 100 in Orc Language. You can teach yourself orc. Spend one practice point at your class trainer into the Orc language, and then just change to it with someone else in the group, doesn\'t matter if they\'re in the same zone or not, and spam it until you get a skillup. Zone, spam it again, etc. You can only get one skillup per time zoned if you teach yourself. Or have someone spam you for about 10-15 min that has orc maxed already.

I don\'t know what faction you have to have with Brugga in PoJ in order to have him respond to you. I am an enchanter and charmed him, and that worked, so you may want to bring an enchanter along to charm, as that will take your faction up to indifferent.

Hand Brugga the purified bile.

Brugga asks for 3 items.

The \'gnomemade crawlerpoison\' is mechanical clockwork venom from the mechanical spiders in the Plane of Innovation. The stinger from a Nettling Wraith is a fairly common drop in the Plane of Nightmare off of Nettling Wraiths. The venom sack drops off of the Terror Matriarch at the spider camp (spawns in between the two consorts) in the Plane of Nightmare. She is a 3 day spawn, hits in the mid 600\'s, unslowable, spawns a baby spider bout every 30 seconds, or at 66% and 33% life. Turn all three of those in to Brugga and you get the vial of opaque fluid.

Turn the fluid and the bile into Iramai and she will give you the Symbol of Torment, which allows you access into the Plane of Torment.

Старый 24.01.2003, 17:35
imported_Ablom
Привет
Вообще что такое FLAG ?
Если не трудно объясните .
И еше , скоро 55 получу , думаю переползать на POP (или рано?).
На РОРе соло на 55 лвл возможно ?

С ув

Старый 24.01.2003, 21:39
Знаток
Россия
Зомби мутанта
цитата:
Привет
Вообще что такое FLAG ?
Если не трудно объясните .
И еше , скоро 55 получу , думаю переползать на POP (или рано?).
На РОРе соло на 55 лвл возможно ?

С ув
Flag - фактический тот же самый Key... но его нельзя с дестроить Вообще Flag’и были сделаны специально ибо хранить в себе пол сотни ключей мало кто захотел бы

"Laser-bright your eyes,
Heartbeat stronger than your foe\'s,
You will conquer all."
-Kurita battle haiku(BattleTech)
Старый 24.01.2003, 22:16
Altis Asmodey
BOnPOC:
ECJlu CdEJlAH uMEHHO KBECT, A HE noJlu4EH 0|0JlaG nyTEM ybuuCTBA onpeDEJIeHHOGO MOBA, To CMO}|{ET JIu 4Ap noJIy4uTb CJIEDy|-OLLLuu 0|0JIAG?

HAnpuMEp:
DOCTyn B HoHa noJIy4EH KBECTOM. CMo}|{ET JIu 4Ap noJIy4uTb 0|0JIAGu 3A MyTAHT TPuAJI?

It\'s a good thing Clerics have magical means of reviving a character. Imagine giving mouth to mouth to an ogre.
Старый 24.01.2003, 22:46
Ponovolk
Не, Altis, так ещё хуже чем транслитом - мозги в бакалею плывут.
Старый 24.01.2003, 22:55
Algor
3ATO TAK MOgHO !

-_^
Старый 25.01.2003, 03:21
alxkorvin
Если квест выполнил, то флаги в этих зонах давать не будут.
Т.е. если ты получил ключ в CoD, в lower CoD попасть и убить bertox ты не сможешь.

--- [65 Wizard] Sage Alxkorvin - Karana Server
Старый 25.01.2003, 05:38
Аватар для KoT_renamed_564_05042020
The KoT
Россия
ПаПа спасибо за инфо

Если в этой стране перестанут варить ПИВО - буду пить его СЫРЫМ!
Старый 02.04.2003, 06:38
Знаток
Игра
Piter
RL
GoHa.Ru II Степени Зомби мутанта Просветитель
Награжден за: Знаток ММОРПГ (EQ, VG..)
так вопрос по существу

у меня хорошая зрительная память, точно помню на алакхазаме в один из дневных апдейтов, где то спустя мес. или два после ПоП , было нагляное, графическое описание, блок-схема всех ключей. кто за кем и т.д. просто и понятно. но я лентяй не скинул ссылку на почту, думал на работе на А3 распечатаю( там примерно такой фармот схемы был), закрутился, забыл.

Вообщем ктонить видел эту схему и сохранил ссылку ? или хоть сузить поиск до кокретного месяца ....

Exarch Belobrisaja , Stormhammer.

Старый 02.04.2003, 06:43
Знаток
Игра
Piter
RL
GoHa.Ru II Степени Зомби мутанта Просветитель
Награжден за: Знаток ММОРПГ (EQ, VG..)
сам нашол сразу. ххе просто оказывается ....

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/maps...flags_1_13.gif

Exarch Belobrisaja , Stormhammer.