Mutant Ostrik_renamed_814_13122019 вне форума

Аватар для Ostrik_renamed_814_13122019

Info
Всего лайков: 0
Зомби мутанта
Награжден за: чудовище Веселый флудер
Награжден за: Зомби мутанта!
Суровая жизнь PVP сервера.

Это Thread с борды второй по силе гилды на TZ, Смилодонова конура. Я знал что там все плохо, но не знал что так. Почитайте, кто поймет - поржет.

Icecuscirrus
// Apprentice
(1/6/03 6:54:46 pm)
Reply Is there an answer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I am totally raked atm sorry Oady. A guild member just told me I was going on ignore and an officer told me there is NOTHING we can do about Pande. WTF is that???? Delete if this if u must!

Danadaf Dragoonfyre
MaMa says Conflag wands are the Devil!
(1/6/03 7:52:00 pm)
Reply Re: Is there an answer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best plan of action as always - log off for a bit then retrieve corpse. Sooner or later you have to accept they are a bunch of childish fags who waste their time and recieve some sort of sick gratification in the griefing of others. Once you accept it, then it just becomes 2nd nature.

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/6/03 8:05:46 pm)
better yet lets not login at all because we might get killed

/sarcasm off

seriously though we know pande are litte fags but damnit this corpse camp shit is getting lame and ignoring them really doesnt make it go away

Edited by: nilolan2 at: 1/6/03 8:13:06 pm

Yankimus
(1/6/03 8:40:52 pm)
I\'m not familiar with the event that this post is about, but I can make a fair guess...

Even if we rush PDM and win the battle, we inevitably end up losing the war. They always win the battle of attrition eventually. When they are CC\'ing me, I just stay away from the area for 20-30 minutes. They always lose interest and take off, or at the very least, only have a couple people left that aren\'t paying attention - allowing me to snag my corpse.

I don\'t even bother calling on guildies to help when it happens to me. Not because I believe people can\'t or won\'t help, but because it\'s not worth the trouble. Practically speaking, it\'s a waste of effort.

Aardis
//// Elite
(1/6/03 9:06:24 pm)
Tell me your grand scheme for taking out PDM + Aggs + Sanct with 25 Disco online. Please, I really want to hear it.

During prime time the ratio of disco to those people is probably somewhere around 5:1 meaning that if they go from zone to zone with the intent to grief us, guess what? THERE ISN\'T A GOD DAMN THING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Sucks that every pimple popping 12 year old brat feels the need to suck PDMs dick to get all the l33t g3arz0rs they want but it isn\'t worth crying about, so stop.

Oadina
Administrator
(1/6/03 10:07:39 pm)
Re: Is there an answer
not sure why this is directed at me heh.. but if its because i close/delete posts, or ask you not to vent too much on these boards.. remember i have my reasons..

How embarrassing will this post look on tzt in two days? hmm? Don\'t post anything here you dont wanna see on tzt, period. Ice - go to chick channel, vent there, its the most secure on the site, more so than officer forum i bet hehe
Believe me, i have been around and around and around again with this cc\'ing thing. There are only a few answers.

1. Level (yes i know hard to do when being cc\'d, but we\'re trying to balance raiding time and lvling time.. so bear with us.
2. Suck it up. (this is the most painful thing i have EVER had to do in this game, hence me being cc\'d for 6 hours at my bind spot. I was so pathetic, a guide came and bailed me out)
3. Fine tune your escape manuvers.. i used to be better at this, but got lax - now i\'m back to my heal potions and keeping gate loaded at ALL TIMES. (non gating classes, get potions)
4. Another piece of advice i hated, but also works.. log~ Log to a twink if you want, or log off the game and do one of the RL things that we always seem to put off doing, instead of playing..
5. Last but not least. Don\'t break the rules, but try to catch them if they do. Training, swearing in tells, threats, camping the zonelines, etc.. are the only things the guides will do anything about, so if there\'s one around, let them know..

oady~

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/6/03 11:11:55 pm)
grandscheme part one

get better at pvp
how?
practice against guild members or whatever
sure pdm has levels and yeah the have numbers but to think thats why the beat us is just silly. we need some serious pvp work. we all know it and if you dont then sit back and watch us pvp sometime. we have skill but we dont work together as a team. PDM does they have been doing it alot longer.

We all watch PDMs 6 person death squad zone into zones and force 20+ people to vacate zone. They work as a team.

Would it be so bad for us to have a pvp night once a week? to practice and hone our skills.

SkarsTZ
// Apprentice
(1/6/03 11:19:19 pm)
pdm work as a team in 1 grp pk teams yes but not that great in mass pvp no one does really.

skill is secondary in pvp anyway the gear advantage is huge and if you think pdms 9k tnak warriors dont make a difference ~_~

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/6/03 11:30:47 pm)
noone is disputing the value of levels but i dont see why we cant get some practice pvp\'ing too

Holodmer
// Apprentice
(1/7/03 2:50:52 am)
I believe PvP "practice" would be a waste of time, we dont need practice, we get it every day every hour we play ...

... most PvP tactics are common sence eg. listen to commands and follow them, keep alive the person thats their target, focus on their most dangerous members, work as a team (that also mean rather heal or assist your guildmembers then nuke, ... 1 alive Guildmember is more importand then 1 nuke which even migth get resisted)

... just yesterday I heared one of our Guildmembers say "Im fighting 2 pdm in PoD" 10 mins later he death, sure he killed 1 pdm, but that dosnt serve us at all, we had 4 members at gy just waiting to smoke them both together and take no lose ...

those "Rambo Tactics" arent going to bring the Guild anywhere

Dischordant
The Fresh Maker! =D
(1/7/03 3:03:39 am)
It\'s about getting smarter. In the situation this post referred to I warned the 7 or so of us in the zone (PoD) that 11panda were outside, 3 of them SK\'s with Death Touch, a Life burner + enchanter, ranger, bard, wiz among others.

Now unless you want to stay in the zone to try and CC the panda that got killed..you just zone out. When I asked why they didn\'t just zone out, I found out you were afk Ice!

(I zoned in when I found out they were going to try to fight them and wouldn\'t zone out..but it was madly futile)

Rule 1. for PvP ..dont go afk where you can be attacked =p

Also elating to this case..10minutes after they people in PoD were killed by panda, they could loot their corpses. Its a pvp server..live, learn n love pvp..dont let it piss you off!

Rulan
Administrator
(1/7/03 7:33:31 am)
ezSupporter

Fuck PvP practice, a chimpanzee will be able to PK on your char once you get 65 and get good gear.

If you want to challenge PDM and you are tired of CCing, level up. Leave when they come to harass you, go somewhere else. Get 65. They will get tired of chasing everywhere. PoP may be the best XP but if you have a choice between being harassed and not getting any XP at all, or half the XP of that, I would take half the XP. Once 65 you will find they are alot easier to kill.

I know it\'s annoying being harassed but guess what, that\'s the reality of our situation right now. It\'s fine to be frustrated once in a while, because when you are fighting an uphill battle that is bound to happen. Do you want PDM to win? If not, don\'t let it get to you.

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/7/03 7:37:46 am)
"... most PvP tactics are common sence eg. listen to commands and follow them, keep alive the person thats their target, focus on their most dangerous members, work as a team (that also mean rather heal or assist your guildmembers then nuke, ... 1 alive Guildmember is more importand then 1 nuke which even migth get resisted)"

And that Holo is the thing that rarely if ever happens. We need practice at the teamwork aspect of it.

Maybe with practice we wouldnt have to resort to cheesedick tactics like "accidentaly" aggro\'ing mobs on way to them or to zoneout.

I find it funny this concept of "smart pvp" evac or zone out when the odds are against you......sounds alot like what we make fun of Sanctimony for(evactimony)

Edited by: nilolan2 at: 1/7/03 7:46:30 am

Dischordant
The Fresh Maker! =D
(1/7/03 8:30:10 am)
I\'m sorry but its just stupid to think you can take on twice the number of people who are better geared, 65 and with more aa\'s. Noone is that skilled. You think 2 panda\'s would wait in the zone if a few of our best people zoned in ...no they would zone.

Its the smart thing to do.

Nothing brave about wasting your time and your guildmates time trying to get your corpse, a situation that only happened because you made a BAD tactical decision.

Maybe its just a morale issue, maybe sometimes you need to team up and go kill some of the sancti/panda in PoV etc. Will this make you feel better? Taking the fight to them instead of feeling like you are walked all over?...noones fault but your own if you dont ever take the fight to them. Hell sometimes I go into PoV to pvp on my own with 20 of them in the zone. I annoy the crap out of them stopping 2 groups from doing anything but trying to kill me for half an hour.

When more of us hit 65 and start getting our high level spells n songs I\'m sure more will pvp because it is SOOO much easier. Hell the most idiot bard at the moment could kill me at the moment in panda because the high level songs are so DAMN powerful! Nothing brave about trying to take that on..so I just need to level up..save up some money, get flagged and get high end spells/buy some high end spells.

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/7/03 9:37:04 am)
funny you should mention that they do usually stay in zone even when outnumbered. and I wasnt talking about twice the number of people. we have let 6 pdm come in and destroy 20 of us

Dischordant
The Fresh Maker! =D
(1/7/03 9:56:32 am)
Then I suggest yet AGAIN that people volunteer for some pvp 101 training =p

Elured
// Apprentice
(1/7/03 10:16:21 am)
I honestly dont know where you guys get the idea that 65 will help. Thats insane. What good can getting 65 do if we don\'t have the 65 spells for starters. I understand the dynamics of the game and what 65 means but 20 65 pande vs 10 65 discordia we still lose. So at 65 our we going to complain we dont have the AA points they do, bah. The problem we have now is that our guild is split between tier 1 and 2 zones. Until this is fixed 65 doesn\'t mean shit.

BTW AA > 65 ask any pande.

ELured

Edited by: Elured at: 1/7/03 11:16:48 am

nilolan2
Administrator
(1/7/03 10:16:53 am)
and that was my whole point hehe pvp 101

Attreau
will be assimilated...
(1/7/03 12:25:59 pm)
ezSupporter
correction
65 > all AAs (save for maybe Harvest of Druzzil).

I dont know about you, but I have 170+ in nearly all my resists, 200+ in fire and cold.

When I face anyone equal to me in level (61 atm) or lower, they dont stand a chance. I\'ll sit there and resist everything but lures/unresistable dots.

A level 65 on the otherhand, lands everything on me for near full.

It pisses me off to get nuke for 600+ by a 65, and I know it\'s not a lure, and it\'s landing on top of my resists.

They used to say each level was worth +10 to all resists. Then Verant went and fucked with the resist code, and no-one is really sure where things are. All they know is if you are equal level, it seems any spell has a chance to land, and if you are lower level, shit just plain bounces.

As for your 63+ spells, which would you use in PvP? Lure of Ro is just as good as any other Lure, Draught of Ro is just as good (-50 resist) as any other Draught post 60.

EER sucks in PvP, as does Agnars Thunder. NEITHER has a resist adjuster, and I get full resists on EER 6/10 casts in PvP. I load up Sunstrike for a big nuke in PvP.

Strike of Soluesk might be nice in PvP, but I doubt it would land well when folks have 200+ fr/cr easy.

The only spell I might use post 63 in PvP is Iceflame (to make Lure of Ice hurt badly) and Forceshield (if I have mana to burn, it\'s faster than recasting epic).

I don\'t know if you ever raided ToV at 55 (armor runs or whatnot) but the AEs just tore me up. My gear didn\'t get too much better, but after getting 60, those things were and still are jokes. I only hide from Roy\'s AE now, the rest I stand in Line of Sight and nuke since I resist every other cast fully, and the rest partial.

I guarantee you in PvP, 65 > *. Even with no new gear, no new spells.
I know for a fact 61 and 62 are both worth 4aa each (I\'ve timed and compared over and over, and now have it at 50/50).
Assuming it gets worse (which I dont think it does, it\'s just harder to get full blue con mobs) lets say 63 and 64 are both worth 6aa.

Thats 20aa or level 65.
If you already were a baron (RS3, Regen3) it would be enough to get manaburn.

Manaburn or Level 65.
1 shot kill every 2 hours against a caster (not a melee) or resist root/snare/most nukes even after tash/malo, +100-200 more hps, +300more mana, +2manaregen.

Thats right, base standing manaregen goes from 1 per tick to 3 per tick at 65.
Even the blue servers agree 65>AA, even without the spells, etc.

65 > * Elured, it really is.

-Att

Rulan
Administrator
(1/7/03 12:26:03 pm)
ezSupporter

Since when is Pand\'s opinion the be all end all of EQ? No, I won\'t "ask any pande" because "any pande" is just as knowledgeable as "any discordia". If you want proof look at the fucking /who pand all list. What does "any pande" say there?

I don\'t care if you disagree with getting 65, don\'t get it if you don\'t want to. Just don\'t expect any spectrals when we award them to 64+. We want people 65 if you don\'t agree you can feel free to farm improved metabolism 3 and get rocked in PvP by Sanctimony

As for getting 65 then needing AA, no shit, we all need AA and XP to catch up to Pande, what exactly do you think we can do about that other than quit our jobs, leave our wives, auction off our children and play this game as much as they do?

Elured
// Apprentice
(1/7/03 12:41:11 pm)
Like i said att i understand the coding for 65. Also a wizzy with pet is cast at 8 lvl higher anyhow. What im tring to get across her is that levels are not the main problem, but the fact that 1/2 the guild is not flagged for tier 2 zones. you want people 65 then get them flagged for zone where they can exp to 65 at a decent rate.

Elured

quote:
3. Fine tune your escape manuvers.. i used to be better at this, but got lax - now i\'m back to my heal potions and keeping gate loaded at ALL TIMES. (non gating classes, get potions)

lol

Проблемы негров шерифа не ебут.
Старый 10.01.2003, 11:23   #2 
Expert

Info
Blja, ka im xrenovo!!!!!
Sancti molodscy, vovremja prohavali fishku i sdelali PRAVIl\'NYj vybor.

PDm sha prost celyj den\' PvP, vseh zaebal exping. Zgizn\' dlja Indig , Disco, Xanady prevratildas\' v koshmar ))

Expert
Старый 11.01.2003, 04:08   #3 
Cornet

Info
хе хе хе

с моей полки обычный сценарий выглядит так...

сидит себе пару групп санкти или агресоров никого не трогает... приходит какой-нибудь скекс или дискордант или пласида или еще какой-нить урод... трайнит ползоны... его ловят и убивают... после этого естественно за такие штуки корпскампят некоторое время... потом приходит человек 5-10 врагов их опять ****ят естественно.... после этого подтягиваются агресоры или еще санкти... потом приходит человек 30-40 врагов ****ят человек 15-20 санкти и агресоров... потом приходит 10 человек панды и ****ит всех врагов даже при соотношении 1 к 5... вот и весь пвп...

враги потом сидят голые на зоне и орут как лихо они от****или санкти с агресорами (при двухкратном превышении сил не говоря уже о шмотках, которые у них все таки получше), но о том что пришла мамочка и дала им по попке (при том что панды обычно как минимум в 2-3 раза меньше чем их) как-то помалкивают - стыдно типа....

второй вариант сценари - кто-нить из панды дает телл - типа все туда ****ится... пока я добегаю обычно всех уже у****или... пару раз только успел.. даже кого-то добил крит...

ну еще типа оффтопик, но прикольное наблюдение о круговороте пп на сервере - половина дискозергов уже со спеллами 63+ и шмотками из тиер 2-3 зон, хотя их туда особо не пускают... я конечно догадываюсь кто продает пп на сервере, и вполне очевидно кто именно эти пп покупает и на что они их потом тратят... так что нада их холить и лелеять (типа ****ить но не сильно) - а то ж кому потом пп продавать за реал бабки? ...

панда в этом плане тоже правильно сделала типа "хотите кого от****ить - вон санкти сидит или агрессоры, вы их от****ите, соберитесь кучей побольше, а потом мы придем развлекаться, а то "с двумя кулаками на одного медведя" [(с) Генри] не модно..." так что и самолюбие дискозергов в норме - есть кого от****ить, и все на своих местах...

I don\'t like the drugs
but the drugs like me...
M.Manson

Cornet
Ответ

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > EverQuest > Everquest 1