Для входа на форум нажмите здесь

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > Архив > City of Heroes & Villains

Закрытая тема

Опции темы
Старый 25.08.2004, 18:52   #1 
xroft

Info
F.A.Q po Enchantam

raspisano vse. Poka na englishe. V vixodniye, postarays perevesti.

1) What is an Enhancement?

An Enhancement to a power is just that, something that Enhances a particular aspect of a power. Putting a Damage Enh. on a power increases the amount of damage it does, putting a Range Increase Enh. on a power will increase it's range, etc.

2) What do the numbers on the Enhancement mean?

The numbers correspond to your Combat Level (the level at which you fight). An "average" Enhancement is going to be the exact same number as your combat level. Example: Plantman is Level 5. He has a Generic Level 5 Damage Enhancement in his main attack, his main attack is now 10% better. If Plantman was level 20, and had a Generic Level 20 Damage Enhancement in his main attack, his main attack would still be only 10% better. Having an Enhancement OVER your level gives you a slightly bigger boost, and under your level is not-as-big-a boost (but a boost nonetheless)

3) What do the Colors of the numbers mean?

Colors determine how strong the Enhancement is to your level. Green numbers are Strong or Very Strong, White numbers are Average, Yellow numbers are Weak or Very Weak, and Red means unusable. Enhancements are red for two reasons:

You are more than 3 levels above the Enhancement's number (and so it provides 0 benefit),
You are not high enough level to use it yet (you can only use an Enhancement 3 levels above your current Combat level).
It will tell you below the Enhancement's description why you can not use it.

4) How do I upgrade my Enhancements?

There are two ways to upgrade Enhancements, replacing or combining.

4a) How do I replace an Enhancement?

Simply drag the new one over the old one and it will slot in over the old Enhancement, destroying the old one in the process.

4b) How do I combine an Enhancement?

Click on the Power Name on the Enhancement Screen, this will bring up the Combine interface. Select the Enhancement you want to combine and your inventory will highlight combinable Enhancements. Select the one you wish to combine and then you will see the percentage chance of success. Click Combine and you will merge the two Enhancements together.

When merging same-level Enhancements, the chance of success is 100%

When merging different-level Enhancements, the chance of success drops.

The merging always treats the highest level Enhancement as the Parent one (even if you had a lower level one slotted in). If the Combine fails, then the Parent will live, destroying the other one. Example: You have a Level 11 Enhancement slotted in, and try to combine it with a Level 13. If the combining fails, the Level 13 Enhancement gets slotted in, and the 11 is destroyed. If it succeeds, you will have a Level 14 Enhancement (displayed as 13+).

5) I combined a couple Enhancements, now the number has a + on it instead of going to a higher level, what does this mean?

Treat the + as "+1". So a 13+ is the exact same in functionality as a 14.

5a) What are the +'s for then, why not just display "14"?

Because any Enhancement can only be combined TWICE, so a 13++ can not be combined any further. You will never see a "+++", as that denotes 3 Combines were performed on this Enhancement.

5b) So what is better, a 13++ or a 15?

Functionally, they are the same. Both provide the exact same bonus to the power. The sole exception is that a 13++ will never get any bigger, and eventually you will outgrow it. The 15 is "better" because it can become up to a 17 (displayed as 15++) and thus last your character longer.

5c) I am level 10. I have a level 13 Damage Enhancement in my power. I want to combine it with my level 7 Damage Enhancement, but the level 10 Damage Enhancement slotted in my power is grayed-out in the Combine interface. Why can’t I combine my level 13 Damage Enhancement to make it a 13+?

You can only use Enhancements that are 3 levels above your combat level. If you are level 10, they highest level Enhancement you are allowed to use is a 13. You are not allowed to improve this to a 13+ because you are not high enough level. When you advance to level 11, you will then be allowed to combine the level 13 Damage Enhancement.

6) Can I take an Enhancement OUT of a power?

No, once used it becomes part of your character, part of his 'back story' as it is. The only place you can move an Enhancement from a power is the Trash Can to destroy it.

7) What classes of Enhancements are there?

There are 3 classes of Enhancements, Generic (aka Training), Dual-Origin, and Single Origin.

Generics provide the weakest bonus to a power of the three classes.

Dual-Origin provide a bigger increase to the power than Generic. It is ALWAYS better to have a Dual-Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Generic one, even if the Dual-Origin one is lower level than the Generic.
Single Origin provide the largest increase to a power. It is ALWAYS better to have a Single Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Dual-Origin or Generic one, even if the Single Origin one is lower level than the Dual-Origin or Generic.

7a) I slotted in a Generic 17 over my Dual-Origin 12++, and my power got WORSE, what happened?

This bears repeating: It is ALWAYS better to have a Dual-Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Generic one, even if the Dual-Origin one is lower level than the Generic. In addition, it is ALWAYS better to have a Single Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Dual-Origin or Generic one, even if the Single Origin one is lower level than the Dual-Origin or Generic.

8) What kinds of Dual Origin and Single Origin Enhancements are there?

Cybernetics- Single Origin, Tech
Inventions - Dual-Origin, Tech and Science
Experiments - Single Origin, Science
Genetic Alterations - Dual-Origin, Science and Mutant
Secondary Mutations - Single Origin, Mutant
Focus - Dual-Origin, Mutant and Magic
Dimensional Entities - Single Origin, Magic
Relics - Dual-Origin, Magic and Natural
Techniques - Single-Origin, Natural
Gadgets - Dual-Origin, Natural and Tech
So a Magic Origin character can use Training (Generic), Focus, Entity, and Relic Enhancements.

9) How can I easily tell if I can use an Enhancement for my Origin?

Look at the border of the Enhancement's Icon. Each Origin has a unique border on an Enhancement. You can quickly look at the Enhancement and see if it fits your Origin.

10) How many different kinds of Enhancements are there?

There are currently 27 different kinds of Enhancements. The "Power 5" are the ones that appear most commonly, and are used in the largest % of powers. These are: Endurance Reduction, Recharge Reduction, Range Increase, Damage Increase, and Accuracy Increase.

11) Can I put 2 Recharge Reductions into one power? Can I put two (any type of Enhancement) into one power?

Yes, and their effects stack. Example: If your power has two slots, you can put two Damage Increase Enhancements in it to greatly increase the damage (the downside is that you are not reducing it's Endurance, Recharge rate, or making it more Accurate).

11a) Is it better to have 2 Enhancements of the same type, or should I combine them?

It is better to have 2 Enhancements of the same type than to combine them. Example: Having a level 12 Generic Damage Enhancements and a 13+ Generic Damage Enhancements will give you a better bonus to damage than merging them into a 13++ Damage Enhancements. However, this would open up an Enhancements slot and allow you to put something else into that power if you so wanted. The only exception to this rule is if one or both of the Enhancements are more than 3 levels below your combat level (the Enhancement should be red in color). If an Enhancement is more than 3 levels below your level, it is not giving your power any bonus and it should be destroyed or combined with something else.

12) I seem to get a lot of Enhancements I can't use, what do I do with them?

You have a few options. The easiest is to throw them away. Simply drag them to the Trash Can on the Enhancement screen and they are gone forever. You can also trade them to friends who can use them. Or you can sell them at a Store.

13) A store? You mean like the store my Contact has?

Your contacts don't buy Enhancements, they only sell them alongside Inspirations. You need to find one of the in-game stores to sell your Enhancements. Near Ms. Liberty and Back Alley Brawler are Freedom Corp Trainers who you can sell Enhancements to. Other Stores are physical locations in the game, not NPCs. These stores also sell all 27 types of Enhancements, so if you have an obscure power that you want to enhance, but can't find the right Enhancement for it, go to a Store and buy it. Stores only sell Enhancements in 5 level increments.

14) Where do I get Dual-Origin and Single Origin Enhancements?

Dual-Origin's start dropping off of villains at around 10th level, but they are rare. Single Origins start dropping around 30th level, but, again, they are rare. Generics stop dropping at 30th level. You can buy Dual-Origin Enhancements at Stores starting at 15th level.

15) Is there a way I can guarantee what kind of Origin Specific Enhancement I get?

Yes, by fighting a select Villain group, then you will receive an above-average number of Origin Specific Enhancements, at the levels that those drop. In other words, fighting high level Circle of Thorns will see that you get an above-average number of Magic usable Enhancements. Every Origin has one group like this.

Vzato s Vnboards.

Последний раз редактировалось Cash; 13.11.2005 в 18:21.
Старый 25.08.2004, 20:36   #2 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Всего лайков: 0
Отправить сообщение для Cash с помощью ICQ
Просветитель
Награжден за: За развитие раздела City of Heroes
Ответ: F.A.Q po Enchantam

А теперь на Русском!:)
Старый 29.05.2005, 11:29   #3 
koreLLI
Знаток koreLLI вне форума

Info
Игра: ВАХа
Сервер: Azgal
Ник: Неизвестен

Да если можно я никак не разбирусь какой энчант я получу на 10 лвл имея энчант на 12 и плюсую его с 9 = ? кто объяснит!
Старый 29.05.2005, 14:28   #4 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Фишка такая: не имеет значиния, будет ли энч 14 ур или 12++. Просто на 12++ нужно 3 энча, а не 1 :) При скрещивании 12 энча и 8 получится 12+, но вероятность успеха меньше, чем если ты будешь скрещивать 12 и 12.
Старый 11.12.2005, 16:16   #5 
Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020
Маньяк Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020 вне форума

Аватар для Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020

Info

Хочу добавить, что статья была написана до того, как порезали 6 одинаковых енчантов. Теперь больше трех енчантов с одним эффектом вставлять бессмысленно. У 4ого бонус уже будет всего лишь процента полтора.
Старый 24.12.2005, 00:34   #6 
Zabijaka

Info

Enchantments

Enchantments – улучшения скиллов персонажа. Их характеристики можно узнать нажав правую кнопку мыши на Enchantments и далее INFO. Существует 2 вида Enchantments: ALL ORIGENTS и «специальные» разбитые на классы. При создании персонажа выбиралась «специальнось» - MUTANT, NATURAL, MAGIC, и т.д. ALL ORIGENTS _ подходят всем специальностям, но имеют более слабую прибавку к улучшению скиллов по сравнению со специализированными (равного уровня). Специализированные Enchantments продаются у специальных торговцев и начинаются с 15 уровня. Цена их значительно превышает цену ALL ORIGENTS Enchantments.

Enchantments – имеют свой уровень, и с ростом персонажа необходима их замена. Если уровень персонажа значительно отличается от уровня Enchantments и становится красного цвета – улучшение перестает работать.

Enchantments добываются посредством выбивания из мобов, выполнения заданий. Хранятся они в отдельных слотах в разделе «Enchantments» и единовременное кол-во нахождения на руках ограничено. Надо продавать лишние по мере их накопления для освобождения места для других (это своеобразный лут, за него получаешь деньги и покупаешь нужные тебе, так как за все время пока я играю необходимая вешь мне выпала только один раз).

ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕ ENCHANTEMENTS.

Зайдя в раздел Enchantments, выскочит окно где отображены накопленные улучшения. В верхнем левом углу есть кнопочка «изменение» ( вылетело из головы как называется). Нажав на нее, вы попадете в окно апгрейда. Вот там посредством перетаскивания в «дырки» вставляем необходимые Enchantments. Каждый скилл использует свои виды Enchantments (на усиление атаки, меткости, скорости передвижения, защиты, время действия негативных эффектов и т.д.). Что бы определить, какой именно нужно вставить Enchantments, надо изучить информацию по скиллу. Достаточно навести на него курсор мыши и в окошке высветится какие Enchantments можно вставить в скилл.

Если «захватить» Enchantments и навести на ДЫРКУ, будет отображено на сколько, в процентном соотношении, улучшится свойство скилла. Если вожить уже установленный Enchantments такой же, но выше уровнем, то они плюсуется. пример: Enchantments 15 лвл установлен, добавляем туда Enchantments 20 лвл - то 75% того, что Enchantments станет 20+, что равно 21 уровню. Можно совершенствовать 2 раза – до двух плюсов.

«ДЫРКИ» для ENCHANTEMENTS.

Пи получении уровня, дают возможность выбрать СКИЛЛ либо установить на СКИЛЛС «дырки» в которые можно вставить Enchantments. В дырки скилла можно вставлять сколько угодно одного типа улучшений, по соображениям бывалых игроков более 3-х нет смысла.
Старый 24.12.2005, 00:38   #7 
Zabijaka

Info

Цитата:
Сообщение от xroft
raspisano vse. Poka na englishe. V vixodniye, postarays perevesti.

1) What is an Enhancement?

An Enhancement to a power is just that, something that Enhances a particular aspect of a power. Putting a Damage Enh. on a power increases the amount of damage it does, putting a Range Increase Enh. on a power will increase it's range, etc.

2) What do the numbers on the Enhancement mean?

The numbers correspond to your Combat Level (the level at which you fight). An "average" Enhancement is going to be the exact same number as your combat level. Example: Plantman is Level 5. He has a Generic Level 5 Damage Enhancement in his main attack, his main attack is now 10% better. If Plantman was level 20, and had a Generic Level 20 Damage Enhancement in his main attack, his main attack would still be only 10% better. Having an Enhancement OVER your level gives you a slightly bigger boost, and under your level is not-as-big-a boost (but a boost nonetheless)

3) What do the Colors of the numbers mean?

Colors determine how strong the Enhancement is to your level. Green numbers are Strong or Very Strong, White numbers are Average, Yellow numbers are Weak or Very Weak, and Red means unusable. Enhancements are red for two reasons:

You are more than 3 levels above the Enhancement's number (and so it provides 0 benefit),
You are not high enough level to use it yet (you can only use an Enhancement 3 levels above your current Combat level).
It will tell you below the Enhancement's description why you can not use it.

4) How do I upgrade my Enhancements?

There are two ways to upgrade Enhancements, replacing or combining.

4a) How do I replace an Enhancement?

Simply drag the new one over the old one and it will slot in over the old Enhancement, destroying the old one in the process.

4b) How do I combine an Enhancement?

Click on the Power Name on the Enhancement Screen, this will bring up the Combine interface. Select the Enhancement you want to combine and your inventory will highlight combinable Enhancements. Select the one you wish to combine and then you will see the percentage chance of success. Click Combine and you will merge the two Enhancements together.

When merging same-level Enhancements, the chance of success is 100%

When merging different-level Enhancements, the chance of success drops.

The merging always treats the highest level Enhancement as the Parent one (even if you had a lower level one slotted in). If the Combine fails, then the Parent will live, destroying the other one. Example: You have a Level 11 Enhancement slotted in, and try to combine it with a Level 13. If the combining fails, the Level 13 Enhancement gets slotted in, and the 11 is destroyed. If it succeeds, you will have a Level 14 Enhancement (displayed as 13+).

5) I combined a couple Enhancements, now the number has a + on it instead of going to a higher level, what does this mean?

Treat the + as "+1". So a 13+ is the exact same in functionality as a 14.

5a) What are the +'s for then, why not just display "14"?

Because any Enhancement can only be combined TWICE, so a 13++ can not be combined any further. You will never see a "+++", as that denotes 3 Combines were performed on this Enhancement.

5b) So what is better, a 13++ or a 15?

Functionally, they are the same. Both provide the exact same bonus to the power. The sole exception is that a 13++ will never get any bigger, and eventually you will outgrow it. The 15 is "better" because it can become up to a 17 (displayed as 15++) and thus last your character longer.

5c) I am level 10. I have a level 13 Damage Enhancement in my power. I want to combine it with my level 7 Damage Enhancement, but the level 10 Damage Enhancement slotted in my power is grayed-out in the Combine interface. Why can’t I combine my level 13 Damage Enhancement to make it a 13+?

You can only use Enhancements that are 3 levels above your combat level. If you are level 10, they highest level Enhancement you are allowed to use is a 13. You are not allowed to improve this to a 13+ because you are not high enough level. When you advance to level 11, you will then be allowed to combine the level 13 Damage Enhancement.

6) Can I take an Enhancement OUT of a power?

No, once used it becomes part of your character, part of his 'back story' as it is. The only place you can move an Enhancement from a power is the Trash Can to destroy it.

7) What classes of Enhancements are there?

There are 3 classes of Enhancements, Generic (aka Training), Dual-Origin, and Single Origin.

Generics provide the weakest bonus to a power of the three classes.

Dual-Origin provide a bigger increase to the power than Generic. It is ALWAYS better to have a Dual-Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Generic one, even if the Dual-Origin one is lower level than the Generic.
Single Origin provide the largest increase to a power. It is ALWAYS better to have a Single Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Dual-Origin or Generic one, even if the Single Origin one is lower level than the Dual-Origin or Generic.

7a) I slotted in a Generic 17 over my Dual-Origin 12++, and my power got WORSE, what happened?

This bears repeating: It is ALWAYS better to have a Dual-Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Generic one, even if the Dual-Origin one is lower level than the Generic. In addition, it is ALWAYS better to have a Single Origin Enhancement slotted in than a Dual-Origin or Generic one, even if the Single Origin one is lower level than the Dual-Origin or Generic.

8) What kinds of Dual Origin and Single Origin Enhancements are there?

Cybernetics- Single Origin, Tech
Inventions - Dual-Origin, Tech and Science
Experiments - Single Origin, Science
Genetic Alterations - Dual-Origin, Science and Mutant
Secondary Mutations - Single Origin, Mutant
Focus - Dual-Origin, Mutant and Magic
Dimensional Entities - Single Origin, Magic
Relics - Dual-Origin, Magic and Natural
Techniques - Single-Origin, Natural
Gadgets - Dual-Origin, Natural and Tech
So a Magic Origin character can use Training (Generic), Focus, Entity, and Relic Enhancements.

9) How can I easily tell if I can use an Enhancement for my Origin?

Look at the border of the Enhancement's Icon. Each Origin has a unique border on an Enhancement. You can quickly look at the Enhancement and see if it fits your Origin.

10) How many different kinds of Enhancements are there?

There are currently 27 different kinds of Enhancements. The "Power 5" are the ones that appear most commonly, and are used in the largest % of powers. These are: Endurance Reduction, Recharge Reduction, Range Increase, Damage Increase, and Accuracy Increase.

11) Can I put 2 Recharge Reductions into one power? Can I put two (any type of Enhancement) into one power?

Yes, and their effects stack. Example: If your power has two slots, you can put two Damage Increase Enhancements in it to greatly increase the damage (the downside is that you are not reducing it's Endurance, Recharge rate, or making it more Accurate).

11a) Is it better to have 2 Enhancements of the same type, or should I combine them?

It is better to have 2 Enhancements of the same type than to combine them. Example: Having a level 12 Generic Damage Enhancements and a 13+ Generic Damage Enhancements will give you a better bonus to damage than merging them into a 13++ Damage Enhancements. However, this would open up an Enhancements slot and allow you to put something else into that power if you so wanted. The only exception to this rule is if one or both of the Enhancements are more than 3 levels below your combat level (the Enhancement should be red in color). If an Enhancement is more than 3 levels below your level, it is not giving your power any bonus and it should be destroyed or combined with something else.

12) I seem to get a lot of Enhancements I can't use, what do I do with them?

You have a few options. The easiest is to throw them away. Simply drag them to the Trash Can on the Enhancement screen and they are gone forever. You can also trade them to friends who can use them. Or you can sell them at a Store.

13) A store? You mean like the store my Contact has?

Your contacts don't buy Enhancements, they only sell them alongside Inspirations. You need to find one of the in-game stores to sell your Enhancements. Near Ms. Liberty and Back Alley Brawler are Freedom Corp Trainers who you can sell Enhancements to. Other Stores are physical locations in the game, not NPCs. These stores also sell all 27 types of Enhancements, so if you have an obscure power that you want to enhance, but can't find the right Enhancement for it, go to a Store and buy it. Stores only sell Enhancements in 5 level increments.

14) Where do I get Dual-Origin and Single Origin Enhancements?

Dual-Origin's start dropping off of villains at around 10th level, but they are rare. Single Origins start dropping around 30th level, but, again, they are rare. Generics stop dropping at 30th level. You can buy Dual-Origin Enhancements at Stores starting at 15th level.

15) Is there a way I can guarantee what kind of Origin Specific Enhancement I get?

Yes, by fighting a select Villain group, then you will receive an above-average number of Origin Specific Enhancements, at the levels that those drop. In other words, fighting high level Circle of Thorns will see that you get an above-average number of Magic usable Enhancements. Every Origin has one group like this.

Vzato s Vnboards.
Выходные кончились.. где перевод? :mad)
Старый 25.12.2005, 13:15   #8 
Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020
Маньяк Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020 вне форума

Аватар для Claws of Asuka_renamed_30756_08072020

Info

английский фак это модно :)
Заб, спроси у мя в игре, че те непонятно :)
Старый 08.05.2006, 21:00   #9 
ArtxXx_renamed_39039_27052020
Фанат ArtxXx_renamed_39039_27052020 вне форума

Аватар для ArtxXx_renamed_39039_27052020

Info

kstate voprosik glupenkii u menja est dogadki no vshjoze ubeditshja lishnii raz ne pomeshaet..... mozno li dopustem v obyknovennyi vystrel blasterom kotory prosto nanosit demg.. vstavit enchant tipo takogo 4toby sbiva s nog ili oglushal.. 4esno srazu govorju statju etu ne 4ital.. tak kak prevyk razberatshja v igre i na opyte tak ludshe dohodit:D
Старый 09.05.2006, 01:40   #10 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

если она изначально может сбить с ног - то да. Там на силе написано какие в нее можно пихать Энчи
Старый 30.10.2006, 09:49   #11 
Grape

Info

Можно ли увеличить количество слотов для выбиваемых Энчей. А то они больно быстро забиваются все.
Старый 30.10.2006, 14:24   #12 
Killshotss

Info

Максимум 6 их ты набираешь по нечётный лвлам (3 5 7 9) до 32 лвла так как следующюю силу ты получишь только на 35 38 41 44 47 и 49
Старый 30.10.2006, 17:57   #13 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Читать Статью надо...
Старый 30.10.2006, 22:49   #14 
Grape

Info

Да не про это я. И статью читал. Я про те слоты, куда энчи сразу после выбивания попадают. Их 10 вроде или около того.
Старый 31.10.2006, 00:06   #15 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

А, сумка....не, никак. Просто продаваться не забывай
Старый 31.10.2006, 02:22   #16 
Superded

Info

а я делаю проще , вижу чела 50 лвл подбегаю мне дают 99к минимум а максимум скоко смогут и я довольный кладу на инчанты вобще ))) покупаю новые как лвл посволяет )

P.S cash прально ты мне говорил на америке лучше ! я америку взял я party собираю за 15 секунд ^^
Старый 31.10.2006, 16:15   #17 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Ну так. Cash плохого не посоветует. Я не люблю попрошайничество, если и даю деньги то только заслуженные. Например красивый костюм или просто потрепался с героем - смотриш, хороший парень, не отморозок, который ниче не может и ползает у тя в ногах с мольбами о ПЛе...
Старый 31.10.2006, 16:59   #18 
Killshotss

Info

И правильно.Не разу не давал деньги этим panhandler'ам.ИМХО зарабатывайте сами!
Старый 31.10.2006, 20:07   #19 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Да и деньги в СоН вообще значения почти не имеют....
Старый 31.10.2006, 20:44   #20 
Killshotss

Info

В принципе да,но всё равно обидно:)
Старый 11.06.2007, 18:26   #21 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Теперь в игре есть enhи, которы крафтят по рецептам. Они дают много бонусов иногда даже по 3 сразу (например + дмг, речардж и -расход эндуренса).
Старый 07.09.2007, 01:07   #22 
BooNT

Info

А где по этим рецептам крафтит то я все собрал что по рецу нуно а как крафтить хз

И еще вопросик я купил Лоу-Г пак как прыгать то с ним мне сказали что вроде как нуно какие то Clues а что это и где взять хз спасибо за пощь =)
Старый 07.09.2007, 12:41   #23 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Цитата:
Сообщение от BooNT Посмотреть сообщение
А где по этим рецептам крафтит то я все собрал что по рецу нуно а как крафтить хз

И еще вопросик я купил Лоу-Г пак как прыгать то с ним мне сказали что вроде как нуно какие то Clues а что это и где взять хз спасибо за пощь =)
В университетах.... на картах обозначены черными шапочками выпускников.
Старый 27.04.2008, 12:35   #24 
RussianHero

Info

Статья ужасно устарела. Мб перепишем?
Старый 27.04.2008, 14:52   #25 
Cash
Знаток Cash вне форума

Info
Просветитель

Действуй. Создай новую тему, с подробным FAQ по Энейчментам. Я ее прикреплю, а эту уберу.

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > Архив > City of Heroes & Villains