Для входа на форум нажмите здесь
Новые комментарии
Юмор Интересная и полезная информация: нашел - поделись.
Автор темы: Kataeva
Дата создания: 23.03.2011 22:05
Аватар для Funia_renamed_23131_22092019
Гуру
Re: с миру по нитке
Сообщение от dani2000:
будет ли это влиять на баланс?
Не будет.

dani2000
Еще пара вопросов:
1 Как обстоят дела с пвП тоесть могу ли я вызвать когото на дуэль или както еще побиться 1 на 1 и проверить чей скил круче?)

2 Можноли будет както улучшать шмот и пуху , например вставлять маг камни или добавить какойто эффект к пухе ?

3 И самый главный вопрос тк судя по описанию каждый класс может быть как хилером так и ДД хотелось бы поподробнее узнать будут ли какието классы больше ориентированы на хил а какието на дд или контроль , или у всех будет примерно одно и тоже? Например на сколько хорошо будет справляться с хилом тотже Элементалист и Некромант если им обоим построить хил билд?
Аватар для Kapacuk27_renamed_792878_12102023
Скользкий и холодный
Джентльмен
Сообщение от dani2000:
Еще пара вопросов:
Все ответы ты найдешь вот тут
Предводитель
Зомби мутанта
Re: Расы

https://forums.goha.ru/signaturepics/sigpic39536_3.gif
Гуру
Да что там некроманта, мечта многих магов :)

Маньяк
по моему арт перекочевал прямо из Дьябло 3. Точь в точь шаман)
Гигант мысли
Идра
Kostos, где взял пикчу?

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Как же хорошо, что нету этих тупых пестрящих корейских шмоток Все очень в меру.
Последний раз редактировалось Идра; 02.07.2011 в 22:17. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Гигант мысли
Сообщение от Идра:
Kostos, где взял пикчу?
Где-то в варлочей ветке на http://www.guildwars2guru.com

Кстати посмотрел целю церию видео с разбором скиллов, может где-то постили и я не видел, если бояню извиняйте.

Ну и другие классы там есть по ссылке.
Аватар для Garald_renamed_61394_15082022
Гуру
Признанный автор
Награжден за: За титаническое руководство по Guild Wars 2 Просветитель
Награжден за: За развитие раздела Guild Wars 2
Скиллы щас все меняются и балансируются,причем у всех проф

http://gw2skills.net/ - описание всех умений GW2, билд-конструктор и комбо-генератор
НОВЫЙ ГИД по GW2
Багоюзерам:
Hey, I exploited,
And this is crazy,
But here's my ticket,
Unban me, maybe?
Знаток
Волшебник Просветитель
Награжден за: За вклад в освещение игры Guild Wars 2
Есть интересный пост на гильдварсгуру, с нарезкой отзывов фанатов от разных профессий с дня комьюнити, прошедшего недавно. Можно собраться и что-то вытащить оттуда, все нееохото - много пустой воды и просто объемно
Гуру
Дай ссылку на этот пост, я там вроде что-то такое читал, но не факт что именно это )

Rinagal

Гуру
Чуток пояснений про динамик эвенты:
Сообщение от Eric Flannum:
Thought this would be a good time to take advantage of this thread coming back. I wanted to explain something that may not be clear since the topic of kill X quests came up here earlier. This is going to be a bit of a long post so bear with me :D.

It is true that we do want to get away from the standard kill X MMO quest. One thing that’s important to realize is that while we desire to get rid of this sort of thing there are a finite number of actions one can undertake in a combat focused game and there are a finite number of ways to express to a player what they should be doing. I think too often we get caught up in semantics when the root of the problem is that the standard kill X quest is bad because it is unexciting and has no context or consequence.
For example let’s pretend we have a situation where a group of undead creatures is gathering in a swamp to attack a local fortress.

In a typical kill X quest I would walk up to the commander of the fortress and he’d have an exclamation mark over his head. I’d click on him and he would present me with text describing how evil and foul the undead in the swamp are and how if they are not dealt with they will overrun his fortress. I accept this task and head to the swamp. It is likely that I now have “Kill 10 zombies” as a quest objective. I enter the swamp, see zombies and start killing them. After killing 10 I decide to head back to the fortress and turn in my quest. If I hadn’t done the quest what would have happened? Would the zombies have attacked? Are they still going to attack? I killed 10 of them but there are still more of them out there, doesn’t that matter? This is the experience provided by the typical kill X quest.

In Guild Wars 2, let’s take the same set up and apply it to a dynamic event. As I approach the fortress the commander runs up to me and says out loud for everyone in the area to hear that there are zombies in the local swamp, they are building up to attack his fort and someone had better do something. I head to the swamp and notice that the usual wildlife is gone, having been slain by the zombie horde (you actually get to see this happen as the event starts) when I enter the event radius I have the objective of “Cull the Zombie Horde” followed by a percentage indicating how much of the horde remains and a timer. I start killing zombies as the timer counts down. If I and any other adventurers in the area can cull the horde down to 0% before time expires then the remaining zombies will flee and disaster has been averted. I’ll automatically receive a reward, the fortress remains safe and the original wildlife will return to the swamp. If I fail to cull the horde and the timer reaches zero then the zombies will all shamble out of the swamp and attack the fortress. I have failed the event but now a new event presents itself where I can defend the fortress from the horde. If the fortress is overrun it will remain occupied by zombies until cleared, a valuable travel point will be lost, merchants and other NPC’s will be unavailable. My act of killing the zombies actually protected the fortress with the consequence of possibly losing the fortress when I failed the event.

In each case I was killing zombies. In each case I had a goal up on screen that communicated very similar things. However, the experience that I had during and after each type of content was very different due to context and consequences. Hope that clears things up a bit.
Сообщение от Eric Flannum:
Events happen as soon as the criteria to launch them is met. In this case the undead gather in the swamp based on time so it happens regardless of player being there or not. Some events are triggered by players and need a player to initiate them. We treat each event as a unique situation and try to do what makes the most sense in each case. It is very important to us that none of the content in the game become overly predictable as we feel that a large part of what makes a game fun is experiencing and discovering new things.

Rinagal
Аватар для Morrag_renamed_35136_23082022
Читатель
Победитель конкурса
Награжден за: победу в новогоднем литературном конкурсе от Goha.ru и EA
ты ужк несколько раз сфэилился. Либо старые арты, котороым год, либо эти - вообще относящиеся гв1 (невышедший аддон). Смотри даты публикации там, откуда арты берешь.

Аватар для *Mays*_renamed_637889_12122020
Старожил
но все равно красивые арты

играл: RO, AoC, Waha, Aion, WoW, GW1, GW2, WildStar.
дегустировал: EvE, Аллоды.
Rinagal
Сообщение от Morrag:
ты ужк несколько раз сфэилился. Либо старые арты, котороым год, либо эти - вообще относящиеся гв1 (невышедший аддон). Смотри даты публикации там, откуда арты берешь.
Ок, в этот раз может и сфэйлился, но в прошлый раз я не говорил что новые арты, я выложил то что не видел. И кто-то может тоже, в конце концо тут половина темы этим страдает. Что не смотрю почти всё уже видел.
Знаток
Волшебник Просветитель
Тут подборка медийных данных по гв2 с комик-кона.
Гуру
Цитата:
ArenaNet have announced that the new Sylvari design will be revealed before gamescom and the Sylvari will be playable there and at PAX!
Вот это хорошо :)

Гуру
Сообщение от Martin Kerstein:
To save you all some headache (and ruined keyboards):

- Sylvari week will be next week.
- We will not reveal a new profession during gamescom or PAX Prime.
Asura week will be at some time in the future, not before gamescom or PAX.
Тадам(

Знаток
Волшебник Просветитель
Ничо, ожидаемо)
Аватар для *Mays*_renamed_637889_12122020
Старожил
Сообщение от Funia:
- We will not reveal a new profession during gamescom or PAX Prime.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOUZ!!!

играл: RO, AoC, Waha, Aion, WoW, GW1, GW2, WildStar.
дегустировал: EvE, Аллоды.
Гуру
Время стримов с Геймскома:

Official
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/events/gamescom_2011.html

Stream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ncsoft-gamescom

The first live Guild Wars 2 demo will be at August 18, 2011 on 12:30 (CEST).

GW2 demo live timings:
Thursday 12:30 (English), 14:30, 17:30 (English)
Friday 11:00, 13:30, 16:00 (English)
Saturday 12:30, 14:30, 17:30 (English)
Sunday 10:30, 13:30 (English)

Q&A sessions:
Thursday 15:00 (Art), 18:30 (Design)
Friday 11:30 (Lore), 16:30 (PvP)
Saturday 15:00 (Design), 18:00 (PvP)
Sunday 11:00 (Lore)

All timings are in CEST (GMT+2).
---
ESL TV stream (Guild Wars 2 PvP match)

Stream:
http://tv.esl.eu/de/

Record Streams:
http://tv.esl.eu/de/vod/

Guild Wars 2 Demo presentations
Thursday: Showmatch 12:40 – 13:15
Friday: Showmatch 14:15 – 14:50
Saturday: Presentation 16:30-16:45
Sunday: Presentation 11:50 – 12:05

All timings are in CEST (GMT+2).

Rinagal
Очень короткое, но очень интересное интервью.

- Нам дадут 5 слотов для чарров по дефолту. Дополнительные можно купить в магазине.
- На бета-тест не планируется пускать гильдии.
- У гильдии будет собственный прогресс.
- Вполне вероятно что через некоторое время появится аналогичная WoW armory база данных.
- Спектаторский режим пока не разрабатывался, так как не до этого. Однако они ещё будут думать/говорить об этом.