Для входа на форум нажмите здесь

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > LINEAGE 2 > Lineage 2 Main > Игровая механика > Квесты

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 12.10.2004, 01:10   #1 
Арнэт Догрум

Info
Помогите дайте квесты на дварфа крафера и скайвенгера

Очень прошу заемался млин пыхтеть
225111884-ISQ
Старый 12.10.2004, 10:07   #2 
Alakanar

Info
Ответ: Помогите дайте квесты на дварфа крафера и скайвенгера

So you want to become a Scavenger, eh young Dwarf? Well just sit down, and let good old Focus guide you on the path as he reads from his ancient Elven Tome. The path itself is one of the hardest to undertake of all class change quests for the 19th Circle (level), and by no means can completed quikly. It will require numerous scrolls of escape (to make the endeavor quicker), many slain monsters, and much time recovering ones health. Before I can in good faith send you on your journey, I need to give you these.

Received Focus' Elmore Map

Ok young Dwarf, tuck that map into your pocket and keep it handy for the majority of this quest. The first bit of your quest will involve some errand running around town, so keep your wit about you. See Collector Pipi first. She's in the adjacent building just north of the weapon and armor shop, and whe will tell you about a mysterious Master Toma. He roams the land, and Pipi is not exactly sure where he is, so she refers you to Toma's Sister.

Trader Mion seems flustered when you approach her with tidings from Pipi, and immediately from the look in her eye, you know something is afoot in Elmore. She claims not to have any information on her brother at the moment, but asks you to run some errands. Each time you make a delivery, you will have to report back to Mion, who will be equally Flustered as before and send you packing on another trek to another individual for a delivery. (Do not worry about there being a glitch or bug with the quest, you may only make five deliveries, or dozens -- it depends on how soon it is to Toma's warping which will be covered later)

Eventually Mion confesses for the most part that she has been using you, and finally gives you a letter of recomendation to deliver to her brother, who she tells you is working on a rapid-travel device. After all those mindless chores, she still cannot give you a 100% accurate location. She will however tell you the most probable location, so I advice taking a trip via Gatekeeper Wirphy to the North Coast and booking it to the location she specified immediately.

If Toma is nowhere to be found, refer to the map I gave you earlier, he only travels to those three locations, a pathetic Dwarf if you ask me. *wink* Eventually though, you will track down the fat, haphazardly dressed Toma and he will tell you of his love for Honey. How bizarre and random a task. The other quests have warriors collecting heads and teeth and claws, while Toma here has you off fetching him sweets to fatten him up more than he already is.

Leave the portly Dwarf and head to the area noted on the map as the Hunter Bear's area. You will need to collect 5 Honey Jars, which must be swept from Honey Bears. Honey bears are summoned at random after killing a number of Hunter Bears. So set about to killing Hunter Bears, and after about 20 or so, you'll notice the ground spew forth a large Honey Bear (level 17 non-aggresive).

Covered in blood and guts, after you have collected 5 Jars of Honey, return to the ever-corpulent Toma. That's right young Dwarf, you'll need to track him down... again... Once you find him for the second time, he'll snatch the jars of honey from you like a newborn elf takes to a wand. It is at this moment after turning in your jars, that you realize that Toma and Mion are related. Toma's eyes light up with joy knowing that he can ask you to do any number of chores, and that your advancement rests upon his own issuance.

"Bring me Beads young one!" is a simple paraphrasing of what Toma tells you next. The beads can be gotten off Hunter or Plunder Tarantulas. You'll need 20 beads, and they do not drop after each beast perishes. So dispatch the spiders as rapidly as you can and then when you receive your 20th bead, return to Toma again. Thankfully this is the last time, but he may have moved again, so grab the map I gave you and search near and far for him.

When he receives the Beads you fetched for him, he assembles them into a Parcel, and asks that you deliver it to Warehouse Keeper Raut of Gludin. Use a scroll of escape and head back to town, hopefully you managed to complete the "Gatekeepers Favor" quest and obtained some tokens to travel for free to Gludin, otherwise you will need to shell out about 3000 adena to go meet Raut.

When you arrive in Gludin, head to the warehouse to make the delivery immediately. Raut will thank you for the item, and give you a scroll to bring to his friend Torai. Here, I sketched this out for you just now.

Received Focus' Napkin

You're nearly done my friend. Go to the item shop in town and buy a few escape scrolls. When you are near enough to the towns you seek, you can use an escape scroll and effectively cut off 25% of the run time overall to the Dragon Valley area. The run is long, and if you're rich feel free to spend the 30k or so one-way fee to Giran. Other than that, stay on main roads, and do not deviate, there are very few aggressive mobs, just use your brain. Once you're at Giran though, you merely need to head North to meet up with Torai. He will exchange the scroll fo a set of Succubus' underpants. Immeadiately escape to Giran, or begin a long run back.

The tedium of this quest may be slowing your walk down to a crawl, but at this point you're nearly done. Return to Raut with the underwear, and he will give you the Ring of Raven. Turn this ring in at your 20th circle to Warehouse Chief Moke and and poof you're a scavenger.

Congratulations friend!

некоторые моменты можно при необходимости перевести...

ссылка на оригинал со скриншотами

http://lineage.warcry.com/index.php/...s/dwarf/scav01
Старый 18.10.2004, 07:02   #3 
Арнэт Догрум

Info
Ответ: Помогите дайте квесты на дварфа крафера и скайвенгера

Помогите плиз не могу найти Мастера Тому... Где его искать ?
Ответ

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > LINEAGE 2 > Lineage 2 Main > Игровая механика > Квесты