Для входа на форум нажмите здесь

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > EverQuest > EverQuest 2

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 09.10.2004, 22:44   #1 
Omnia

Info
Вопрос к белке

Колись как ты артизанил после 6 лвл твой совет на дровах - не хиляет у меня на те рецепты что есть нет таких заготовок ...
Старый 10.10.2004, 01:02   #2 
Taciturn
Знаток Taciturn вне форума

Info
Всего лайков: 31
Игра: RL
Зомби мутанта Просветитель
Награжден за: Знаток ММОРПГ (EQ, VG..)
Ответ: Вопрос к белке

da ne posle 6 a posle 10.

kak bi do 1=10 ero odno

a posle 10 ti kakbi nachinash vce zanovo. i sotvesveno is podnognogo derma opat sobiresh novi materili ....

a na 6 ja na lukax kochlsa kipil v magazine drova i tetevu i vperedt
Старый 10.10.2004, 04:51   #3 
Taciturn

Info

ok vce shto vishe ne chitat chit syda

nashol na chem kochatsa.

Mettelni toprik. ego respt dayt na 6 levele

Tin throwing Axe > Tin Egle ( delatsa is kuska stali beritsa v magazine ) + Tin Pommel ( magazin ) + Rawhide Hilt ( magazin )

Daet 11 % exp na 6 levele

petomy na 7 levely lushe perit na prizvotsvo rapir. toge samoe vce v magazine toko na kagdie 5 % exp za combine bydesh terat vcego 10-15 coppera
Старый 10.10.2004, 04:54   #4 
Taciturn

Info

toko odna problema ....

prozvodsvo stoit gde to poradka 1 slv , a na prodagy etot toprik stoit 1 copper
Старый 10.10.2004, 09:46   #5 
Omnia

Info

Я понял спасибо в связи с тем, что я голодранец я просто буду все компоненты делать сам ... денег у меня всего 60 силвера. Я просто нашел место где падает туника стоимостью 5 сильвера падает где то 5-8 штук в час. Я там просто качаюсь еще там падают бумажки на РЕД квесты для моего 12 лвл.
Старый 10.10.2004, 09:48   #6 
Omnia

Info

Кстати топорик на 6 лвл оранжевый мне ...
Старый 10.10.2004, 14:49   #7 
Taciturn

Info

Цитата:
Сообщение от Omnia
Кстати топорик на 6 лвл оранжевый мне ...
po tomu i po 11 %.

ja sam teper golodranes

ja dark side pereshol zdelal ta maga vot izychay .....

Okazalos v eq2 nety svazi megy shared bankami Dark i Good side ....

tipa banki ne drygat :) ili gotovtsa k voine ...
Старый 10.10.2004, 15:20   #8 
xroft

Info

vo kak ka4atsa
proboval
dezstvitelno rulit
dage bablo plusuyetsa
ili plusovalos, do proshlogo patcha

VanguardEQ2: Beginner's Crafting Guide
by Zeus on 10/05/2004
As you start out in EQ2, anyone of any class can be a successful crafter, regardless of race or stats. However, many ask, "What's the best crafter class?" Well, here's my own opinion, and I guarantee no one will agree on this.
Be a fast class, something that runs fast, can get around without being detected easily, and can move. This is simply because if your focus is on crafting, you will be running from baddies during your pursuit of new resources.
Scouts have sneak and pathfinding, which is a team speed buff. I personally chose a Bard so I could play songs that buff me as I craft. I find that when I have a ton of copper on me from all the good sales I've made, I don't have to bank if I just play my first buff song. However, to each his own. I've run across crafters of every class type.
To begin, you will be on a boat like any other noob in the game. Simply finish the quests there that teach you the basics of EQ2 movement. Get onto Newbie Island and head over to the tower in the middle of the noob town. It's a small dark tower with a mage-like NPC on the bottom floor who will be your first Artisan trainer. He will guide you through a quest of cleaning up his shop, and then afterwards, he will have you craft.
(Note: it's a good idea to go to a blank hotkey row by clicking the up or down arrow on your hotkey row, then place all the various icons found in the knowledge book in your EQ2 menu. This is the EQ2 icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. These icons will show randomly in the bottom of the crafting window as you craft . This means you must find the same icon and press it before the next cycle of the crafting machine or you will have adverse reactions from slowing down the production of the item. Even death can occur if you miss too many icons. The icons vary from distractions to day dreaming. In short, it keeps the grind feel down, and keeps you from walking away from the keyboard as you craft.)
Go through all his quests and you should end up a lvl 4 artisan or so. Buy the books up to lvl 4 at the local vendor who stands within line of sight of the door to the tower. You may have to go out and kill a few mobs or do a few adventurer quests for the cash, but don't worry. A good 7 lvls as an artisan is a must to even do well at crafting as you will want access to your main capital once you arrive to your home city (citizen quests are done at level 6 to get to lvl 7 as a adventurer). I personally recommend everyone get to lvl 10 as an adventurer but you can do that after you get to lvl 10 or higher as an artisan. This way you can at least get your first choice towards your class and get a tad of defense against dying while you run around looking for rare resources.
Now, resources...where to find em? Nowhere! That's right. Forget about gathering resources for now. First thing you need to do is simply find the local crafting workshop. One is found in each suburb of your town. You can use (alt w) to find a waypoint to the entrance or simply look for a cellar door in most local center areas of the zone. Some zones do keep them near menders it seems, so that's a great place to look first.
Zone in and you will find a 4-level "dungeon" of multiple craft stations.
Each "crafting dungeon" is the same. There's an NPC vendor who sells you all you will need to grind up the levels as an artisan (note: I don't mean that this is all you will ever need as a crafter to make nice items).
But I am getting ahead of myself for now. Walk up to all the different crafting stations. There is one for every craft type. You can use them all, regardless of what you plan to be eventually. Up until lvl 20 you will be able to craft a little of everything, from spells, to armor, to jewelry, the list goes on.
I suggest first things first.
You need inventory space, so lets make 6 slot bags.
To start, buy stacks of 20 from the NPC of:
Shaped Vial of Chloro Oils - 2s 40c
Shaped Stretch of Rawhide Leather - 3s 40c
Filaments - 1s 20c
This comes to 7s in all. If you don't have that much, well, go kill some stuff and sell what you loot. 7 silver comes easy.
This will make you 20 rawhide plates which are the only ingredients you must make to build a small bag.
Make the plates, it doesn't matter what quality they come out as.
Quality is detirmend randomly by the machine. You will see the progress bar on the top of the craft window. The top bar is how much of a chance you still have in making the item (it decreases as you progress through the creation process), the blue bar below that shows the completed progress. Once it hits the end, you are finished. During that time that the blue line is filling up, you will see anywhere from one to four sets of similar bars below. They will each have a variation of the type of item you're making from crude, to shaped, to the regular item name, and even someimes a "?" showing a "suprise version".
These bars will decrease as you progress. The less you fail, and the better your skill is, the more chance you have at making a better quality item.
You wont need to worry about quality at all until you're much higher, but I've explained it just so you know how it all works . For now, anything you make you'll either sell to the vendor, or those buying it won't care what the quality is.
Now that we have 20 rawhide plates made, we need the ingredients for the 20 small bags.
You're hopefully lvl 5 by now. If you're not, you can make more rawhide plates, or make some of the other ingredients such as a tin buckle:
1 Fossile Temper
1 Shaped Tin Bar
1 Charcoal
(All can be bought very cheap from the vendor.)
Even though I usually buy a buckle at the beginning, these things are nice to grind out noob exp.
After you're lvl 5, make your small bags.
A small bag takes:
1 Rawhide Plate
1 Tin Buckle
1 Rawhide Cord
1 Filament
All items always take one fuel item. In this case it's a filament. A fuel item is very cheap at 6c each. It is the one thing you can loose if you fail to make an item, which is vary rare. If you stop progress on an item, you also lose the fuel, but nothing else.
You can make a buckle, and rawhide cord and you'd save, but for time's sake, I usually buy all the ingredients that I can.
Once you have stacks of 20 of the 4 items you need, you can just start making all 20 packs. This will fill your 6 slots (just destroy any old 4 slot packs you may have bought from the NPC). Then, take the rest and fill your bank slots. You can also sell them for up to 5s each which will go as fast as you can make them on a new server.
You should be near or past lvl 6 by now.
At level 6 you can really start making money. Bags are great for money, but you can only carry 6 plus another in your overflow spot (this is a space where loot goes if you dont have room for everything, so that you don't have to worry about accidently dropping an item).
At lvl 6 you get a bunch of new items to include a list of apprentice III spells and skill upgrades. These sell as fast as you can make them for 3sp each.
I tend to zone out of the craft area and /auction that I'm making various app 3 spells and to tell me with orders. I can usually spend the whole day making them and never have any left. If they don't sell fast I can head out to the first local areas fighters go to like Commonlands and /auction and sell all in my inventory and more.
You can easily fund your way through crafting at low levels just with these.
As you get to level 7 and 8 you will get more of them. But they are only level 6, so experience does come slower with them.
Once you get a nice chunk of cash you can start making some weapons to change pace and get faster exp. But most weapons take tin edges to make which are a level 4 item. A good way is to offer to pay 6 sp a 20 stack of tin edges to newbies in the crafting dungeon with you. This is the exact cost to make them but will get them through level 4 and even lvl 5 or 6 for free. Exp is still pretty good on them up until 6ish.
If all else fails, you still get the exp but making them takes extra time.
Once you get a 20 stack of tin edges you can go ahead and make weapons:
Lvl 5 you can make: Sub-components like a tin shod, which you may also need on the next level for spears.
Lvl 6 you can make: Tin spears or battle axes or short swords.
lvl 7 you can make: Tin Rapiers
lvl 8 you can make: Many items, but I made Tin Tulwar which is a scimitar-looking 2 handed sword. I made it because I could sell them back to the vendor for almost the same cost it took to make.
Note: at each level, you get more app 3 spells to make, and I suggest continuing to gain more and more silver by making these as you go. The weapons are simply for grinding. They aren't good enough to sell, but it's a change of pace. You can easily translate all this into all the different crafts, armorcraft, carpentry, etc. Each can be done at this level and each have "grind items" all relative. I haven't seen one better than the other, really.
Once you get to 9, you have a whole new list of items. (Note: make sure at each level you buy an artisan book for that level from the NPC. You can buy them from adventurers as well for extra recipes, but the ones you want more are the ones from the vendors.)
At lvl 9 you will want to make Rawhide Leather Tunics. They actually give you 53 copper back above what they cost to make when you sell them to vendors.
So, you actually turn a profit while learning.
You also get into a new area. You can now make Adept 3 spells/skill upgrades which sell for quite a bit, only there's a catch. You have to make Cochenial Ink which can only be made with Cochenial Dye. That takes Dinoid reagants that require an ingredient that you can only find harvesting rocks found all over the ground in EQ2.
Harvestable items light up when you move your cursor over them. They are all over the lands. Rocks are found in various parts of EQ2, usually near hillsides or between cliffs, etc.
Dinoid needs Raw Lapis Luzi, Copper, Bronze, or Dinoid. These are very rare, so don't be suprised if you don't find a bunch. I did find some in lvl 15ish+ areas of the commonlands, but not very often.
Heres a clue... ANYONE can loot this stuff, so you adventurers out there that are smart enough to read these amazing guides, loot up resources as you run around and create your own market of trading resources for crafted items. Learn all the rare resources and collect them. (I'm sure you will be able to find a rare resource list here at Gamergod.com soon enough.)
By now you know the ins and outs of Crafting in EQ2. As you get past 9, you will become an outfitter, with many new opportunities to craft and aid in the development of the EQ2 economy. Eventually, at lvl 20, you get to specialize and make amazing items in whatever area of crafting you choose.
Crafting is fun and it's a nice way to be in EQ2 without having to grind in a group 24/7. I enjoy talking to my guild and ingame friends while crafting on those nights where I just dont have it in me to get out in a serious action group.
I hope this guide is helpful to you all and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

uda4i
Старый 10.10.2004, 19:29   #9 
Taciturn

Info

esli ti eto escho perevedesh ja dage prochity .... kak i drygie a tak mogesh steret ....

nashol holvni opatki kuznecny pribludu na 8- 9 level Tin Tulwar >> stoimst prosvdsva is magazinix chaste 100 % ravno stimsti ego prdgi gotovogo
Старый 10.10.2004, 20:04   #10 
Taciturn

Info

k tomy ge tyt est prikol ... ja kak yge bivshi na good i chas na dark zone govory

na GOOD realno menshe malahita padet a et ochen vigodni craft tam destvitelno lushe na shkutkax .... tam BOLSHE rat gnezd i oni krypnee narisovani legche nati ...

na dark ge leche nati malaxit i kochatsa na uvelirshene .... a shkurki tam zaebesa iskat takie malenkie ....
Старый 11.10.2004, 09:01   #11 
Omnia

Info

Короче гайд хороший но он давно устарел. И я уже лвл 11 :) Мне интересно как дальше качаться ... точнее я знаю как качаться дальше просто интересно еще бабло поднимать при этом.
Старый 11.10.2004, 12:15   #12 
xroft

Info

Good plusi, v antonice bolshe solo mobov. Xvatayet campov. Sbalansirovano group i solo.
Minusi, netu po4ti gumanoidov v gorode v inst n00b dungeonax. Netu v samoy antonice p4oti resursov.

Evil
Minusi v commonlands menshe mobov solo, 4ashe grupami begayt. Solo trudnee.

Plusi, est ku4a harvest resursov kak v n00b zone tak i v commonlands. Crafteram nado tam na4inat
Eshe v n00b zonax est gumanoidi. Ja za 30min igri, slotil 3 artisian knigi s rare receptami. Pravda humanoidi zlie tam, vse aggro. Xren pobegayesh.
Старый 11.10.2004, 13:12   #13 
Omnia

Info

В коммонланде только в некоторых местах, как правило где живет много злых групповых агро мобов, спавнятся ресурсы. Причем с введением поганого кукинга из рутс вылезает прорва разных компонентов ... места маловато однако там типов 6 разных если не больше нафига это ввели непонятно мне.
Старый 11.10.2004, 14:08   #14 
Belka

Info

ja v commonlands ne mogy igrat hz pochmy vce prevrshaetsa v poshagovoe ....

kak tam mogno solo hz ...

sigu na GY i harvstu v ruinx ..

tam norok krisinix mnogo

ne znay pochny y mena takoi lag toli izza togo shto ADSL to li hz pochmy ....

comp vrode moshni i ja yge vcy grafiki viklychal ne pomagaet ...

ochen gelay chto ne nachal Darker na beta2 ... moget tam mensh lagi ..
no nadelsa sho mogno bydet veshi s good side peredat ... vishel oblom... a zanovo yge vlom ...
Ответ

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > ММО Игры > EverQuest > EverQuest 2