Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.10.2004, 11:01   #1 
xroft

Info
The BEST of GF6800GT

это моё IMHO.
http://www.3dnews.ru/video/gainward-geforce-6800gt/

Но GAINWARD всегда выпускал токо TOP продукты.
Старый 11.10.2004, 03:23   #2 
nota bene

Info
Ответ: The BEST of GF6800GT

Т.е. уже лидтэковская карточка не number 1?
Старый 11.10.2004, 11:30   #3 
xroft

Info

Zena u Gainward vishe, zato garantirovannie razgon.
Dla maniakov. A, tak lu4she leadtek vzat, na 80-90 Euro podeshevle budet.

При равной цене Gainward получше будет.

Последний раз редактировалось xroft; 11.10.2004 в 17:30.
Старый 13.10.2004, 16:30   #4 
Daunga_renamed_256_04062020
Читатель Daunga_renamed_256_04062020 вне форума

Аватар для Daunga_renamed_256_04062020

Info
Всего лайков: 19
Игра: DestroyAllHumans
Зомби мутанта Веселый флудер
Награжден за: Победитель конкурса “Узнай фильм по скриншоту”

Цитата:
SLI Benchmarks:
These are some raw numbers direct from NVIDIA that show off the power of coming SLI configurations with DOOM3 and Halo. And for those of you wondering just how big SLI will make your ePenis, 3DMark05.

DOOM3 - 1600x1200,32-bit, 4XAA
Halo - 1600x1200, 32-bit, NoAA
3DMark05 - 1024x768 Default
Athlon 64 4000+ 1GBDDR400, ASUS nForce4 SLI
Вот что нашел: первые бенчи SLI ( две PCI-E видео карты воткнути в матерь, работает как одно организмо). Конечно дико дорого, и не извесно приживетса ли такой изврат.
АТИ утверждают что они добЬютса таких же результов и однои картой.

Прошу отметить какя система была исползована Нвидией

П.Ц. Читал прогнозы на АТИ и Нвидию:
АТИ ждут тяжелие времена. NVIDIA собираутса выпускать новую хай-енд карту уже в конце етого ноября, тогда как у АТИ нету ни каких планов до следуюшего года. Oжидаетса понижения clock-speed у последуюших АТИ карт, в то время как NVIDIA будет набирать обороты и выпускать более мошные карты.

Последний раз редактировалось Daunga_renamed_256_04062020; 13.10.2004 в 17:49.
Старый 13.10.2004, 16:55   #5 
xroft

Info

laga
polnaya laga
eto ati sobirayetsa k dekabru vipusti R480. 4to na samom dele budet peretaktovaniy r420=X800. Itog Mnogo chipov sobrannix na 0,11 s 4astotoy 500> s rabo4imi 16 conveyerami. U NVIDIA eshe n4iego net. Vse toko na bumage. Est problemi s postavkami Ultri, netu prosto godnix chipov , kotoriye rabotayt na etoy chastote.

I t.d i t.p

V principe NVIDIA dostato4no sdelat postavki massovimi i po xoroshim cenam s gf6 boyatsa tam ne4ego.
Старый 13.10.2004, 17:48   #6 
Daunga_renamed_256_04062020
Читатель Daunga_renamed_256_04062020 вне форума

Аватар для Daunga_renamed_256_04062020

Info
Всего лайков: 19
Игра: DestroyAllHumans
Зомби мутанта Веселый флудер
Награжден за: Победитель конкурса “Узнай фильм по скриншоту”

Хрофт, во первых R480- ето тот же х800хт ПЕ, тока PCI-E.
А NV48 ето новый core, новая карта.
я не поклонник ни NVIDIA ни АТИ, просто новости, "лажа" наверно было лишнее
вот полный текст:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

R480 and NV48 News - Josh

I admit, I was wrong. I fully did not expect either ATI nor NVIDIA to produce a new, high end card this year. I was fully expecting both to keep pumping out their X800 XT's and GeForce 6800 GT/Ultra's as the top end cards for some time yet (at least until Spring of 2005). This appears to be partially wrong though!

ATI recently taped out the R480, which is the PCI-E follow-up to the Radeon X800 XT/PE products. We can expect a few tweaks here and there with this design over the current products, but there are also a couple of wrenches thrown into the mix...

First off these products appear to be based on the 110 nm process at TSMC. This means that clockspeed will probably not match the X800 XT PE (530 MHz), but there could be a greater IPC due to changes with the design. Since ATI can get more transistors packed into the same area as the older chip, then we can probably expect a small performance increase due to the use of more transistors for rendering functions. We can also expect a few more features thrown into the mix, but what these are remains to be seen. Since this tapeout occurred about two weeks ago, we can expect at least 120 days from initial tapeout to shipping product. So, this leads to some interesting questions about what ATI will want to do...

Since this product will not be available until late December at the earliest, would it behoove ATI to launch it right before the Holiday Season? I wouldn't expect so, since it would cannibalize sales of many of their current high end products (such as the X800 Pro and X800 XT/PE series). While Comdex was a time where many products were launched, we no longer have Comdex in mid-November! So will we see the R480 this year? I seriously do not think so.

One area that is probably holding ATI back is that their current R420/R423 chips are made on TSMC's 130 nm Low-K process. ATI has invested a lot of time and money into getting these products to market, and the clock speeds that the Low-K enables allow ATI's products to run very fast against NVIDIA's latest and greatest. While ATI would save some money going to TSMC's 110 nm process with these chips, they will lose their clockspeed advantage, as well as quite a bit of money transferring the R420/423 design to this process.

NVIDIA is in a slightly different situation as of this moment. As you know, the NV40 and NV45 products are produced by IBM on their 130 nm FSG process. These chips are large, and they do not show the clockspeed advantages that the X800 parts do from ATI. Now, I have not heard whether NVIDIA has actually taped out the NV48, but I would suspect that they may have done so quite a while ago. Hints of NV48 have already been put in the latest leaked Forceware drivers, so this hints strongly that a part may actually be in initial testing at NVIDIA, or that actual product will soon be available for testing. This gives NVIDIA a bit of a leg up in quite a few different areas.

First off NVIDIA has shown that they can design a NV4x part on TSMC's 110 nm process, and these can run fast. The NV43 (GeForce 6600 series) can run at 500 MHz with ease, and with only standard cooling. While this is a 120 + million transistor part, we can safely assume that a significantly larger part can be produced at clockspeeds from 350 MHz up to 450 MHz. It has been no secret that NVIDIA has not been terribly impressed with IBM's performance in the fabrication department, and the paucity of high speed NV40 parts on the market at this time reflects this. GeForce 6800 Ultra parts are in high demand (though their supply is admittedly greater to the end user than the Radeon X800 XT PE parts), and look to continue that way. The NV48 could help eliminate that particular problem, and NVIDIA might do that soon.

By going to a NV48 part, NVIDIA hits a couple of birds with one stone. The first is the massive die size that the current NV40 has. By going to the 110 nm process, this die size can be decreased by a significant amount, so there will be more die per wafer. Also, TSMC looks to have very impressive yields for this process, as evidenced by the NV43 and RV410 parts that will soon hit the market. Also, TSMC could very well have better speed bins than IBM. This points to NVIDIA wanting to release the NV48 as soon as possible for these following reasons: more product due to better yields/dice per wafer, potentially faster clockspeeds, and trumping ATI before the holiday season. I would seriously expect NVIDIA to release the NV48 in early November (though less likely, a late October date to get a jump on the season). The NV48 will probably have a few tweaks, but nothing significant. The largest "tweaks" would be native PCI-E support, slightly faster clock speeds, and some architectural changes (such as a working video encoder/decoder). A more possible and extreme change would be a redesign of the shader pipeline that would allow 2 shader ops PLUS a texture op per clock. As you may remember, the current NV40 can either do 2 shader ops OR a shader op and texture op per clock. ATI on the other hand can do 2 shader ops and a texture up per clock. If NVIDIA can design this in without exploding the transistor budget, then the NV48 could have a significant boost in performance in shader and texture heavy applications.

If NVIDIA can get out significant quantities of both the GeForce 6600 as well as the NV48, then they may have a heavy advantage going into the Holiday Season over its rival, ATI. We have already seen GeForce 6600 GT parts in the wild (albeit not many), but in the next few weeks we can expect to see more products from more providers. By the beginning of November, we should see good availability of the 6600 series in both retail and OEM, and only limited availability of ATI's X700 series. By the end of November I would expect X700's to be very well represented in the market.

As for the high end, it seems that NVIDIA will have a refresh before Christmas, while ATI will have to do their refresh after Christmas. I am very unsure how ATI will spin this one, as I doubt that this refresh will be as fast as the current X800 XT PE. The refresh will be cheaper to produce though, and we will probably see greater availability of products based on this chip. While many have berated NVIDIA for not using TSMC's 130 nm Low-K process, it now appears that NVIDIA's approach may in fact be a bit more logical in terms of their reasoning. By going with a less expensive 130 nm FSG process over a more expensive Low-K, the transition to 110 nm FSG will improve both yields and performance (by allowing more transistors), and allow a "higher end" part to be produced over the previous generation. With ATI using Low-K for their current high end, and then transitioning their high end to 110 nm FSG, then they will give up clockspeed. Initial appearances will show NVIDIA as moving forward, while ATI will just be taking a side step (though a more profitable step, as well as increasing availability of high end parts).

This will be a very curious fall...
Старый 13.10.2004, 18:27   #7 
xroft

Info

Vot i est
4to 0.11 na R480 reshayet. Nu 4ego na bumage to u NVIDIA poyavitsa vse. NA samom dele karti gdi pervie obrazci v prodage ne ranshe Janvara. Plus eto speculation eshe. Nu za4em vidavat na gora new chip ? Esli u4est 4to postavki proshlogo new eshe kak sleduyet ne razvernulis?

Laga, eto kogda bumagnie relisi. Bumaga vse sterpit. Dla mena imeyet zna4enie, to 4to mogno kupit v svobodnoy prodage.
Старый 31.03.2005, 15:12   #8 
FALLENSPIRIT

Info

мне больше Leadtek нравится.
у них теперь и под PCI-X карты есть с той же системой охлаждения
Ответ

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > Компьютеры: железо, софт и VR