Для входа на форум нажмите здесь
To Papazol (Elemental smithing)
Автор темы: Altis Asmodey
Дата создания: 17.07.2003 16:20
Старый 17.07.2003, 16:20
Altis Asmodey
To Papazol (Elemental smithing)
Sorry chto pozdno zapostila.. zabyla nahren.I getting too many tells about Elemental blacksmithing like “can you make me this or that” or “what components I need to make <insert uber item here>”. The smithing recipes are not any close to JC to be able to sent in tell and fast. So I decided to post what components needed for PoE smithing, so you all stop spamming me. I also need the power of mighty Istari to check if I counted total components needed right, cose I have massive headache each time I reading www.eqtraders.com about PoP smithing.

PoE chain:

1. 1 tanaan smithing hammer (vendor)

2. 1 medium chain mail pattern (vendor)

3. 1 emblem of earth (made by JC) = 1 brown diamond of earth (1 raw diamond + 1 earth methit blood, enchanter or some other class can cast this spell) + 1 brick of enchanted immaculate steel (1 brick of immaculate steel + 1 vial of purified mana, smithing) + 1 blank emblem (vendor)

4. 1 liquid stone temper (brewing) = 1 earth methit blood + 1 liquefied earth + 1 powdered granite (4 powdered granite = 3 chips of granite combined in mortal & pestle, no fail combine)

5. 1-3 of the immaculate steel ring (1 ring bracer; 2 rings coif, sleeves, gloves, boots; 3 rings tunic, leggings) (made by smithing) = 1 brick of immaculate steel + 1 liquid stone temper (see recipe above) + 1 file (every smith have it, its an instrument).

Emblem and Tanaan smithing hammer will be returned on failed combine. Trivial for final combine is 250+, minimum required skill is 200.

So here is count of PoE DROPABLE components what needed for PoE tunik/legs (other parts need less components, you can do math yourselth). Note, any combine can be fizzled. So its MINIMUM of components needed:
1 raw diamond
5 earth methit blood
4 brick of immaculate steel
4 liquefied earth
3 chips of granite

PoE plate:

1. 1 tanaan smithing hammer (vendor)

2. 1 medium full plate armor mold (vendor)

3. 1 superb leather padding (vendor)

4. 1 liquid stone temper (brewing) = 1 earth methit blood + 1 liquefied earth + 1 powdered granite (4 powdered granite = 3 chips of granite combined in mortal & pestle, no fail combine)

5. 1 chain jointing (smithing) = 1 immaculate steel ring (1 brick of immaculate steel + 1 liquid stone temper (see recipe above) + 1 file) + 1 liquid stone temper + tanaan smithing hammer + file

6. 1 emblem of earth (made by JC) = 1 brown diamond of earth (1 raw diamond + 1 earth methit blood, enchanter or some other class can cast this spell) + 1 brick of enchanted immaculate steel (1 brick of immaculate steel + 1 vial of purified mana, smithing) + 1 blank emblem (vendor)

7. 1-3 sheets of immaculate steel (1 sheet bracer; 2 sheets vambraces, helm, gauntlets, boots; 3 sheets breastplate, greaves) (smithing) = 2 brick of immaculate steel + 1 liquid stone temper (see recipe above) + tanaan smithing hammer.

Emblem and Tanaan smithing hammer will be returned on failed combine. Trivial for final combine is 250+, minimum required skill is 200.

So here is count of PoE DROPABLE components what needed for PoE breastplate/greaves (other parts need less components, you can do math yourselth). Note, any combine can be fizzled. So its MINIMUM of components needed:
1 raw diamond
7 earth methit blood
8 brick of immaculate steel
6 liquefied earth
6 chips of granite (2 powdered granite will left after combines)

PS. For all who still don’t know wtf is Vial of Purified mana, it is a result of Enchanter casting spell Purify Mana. Components are 4 rubies + 1 poison vial.

PPS. If you need any of above combines I don’t buying or collecting components for it myself. All I have is File and Tanaan smithing hammer. (Well I have some steel and powdered granite too atm, but it\'s property of guild).

Mental note: I think the main problem for it will be earth methit blood.

Here are stats:
http://www.eqtraders.com/secrets/PoP_stats.htm

I\'m lazzy enouth to repost same things for other planes.. the recipes for PoAir/PoFire/PoWater are totally same, just requires different ore/blood/metal/temper components.

For PoFire smithing is:

Block of Molten ore instead of Brick of immaculate steel
Fire Methit blood instead of Earth methit blood
Metallic substance instead of liquified earth
Magma crystals instead of Chips of granite

The hardest part i think is Metallic substance I never seen it dropped in any exp gorup, at zone in or in 1st castle.

PoAir smithing is:
Chunk of wind metal instead of Brick of immaculate steel
Air Methit blood instead of Earth methit blood
Gaseous condensate instead of liquified earth
Fog fragments instead of Chips of granite

PoWater smithing is:
Brick of e\'cian ice instead of Brick of immaculate steel
Water Methit blood instead of Earth methit blood
Shimmering fish gills instead of liquified earth
Soapstone instead of of Chips of granite