Новые комментарии
Launcher Patch Problem
Автор темы: Blizado
Дата создания: 28.08.2012 23:27
Blizado
Launcher Patch Problem
Hi,

Every Time i start the Patcher it shows me this Errors:

Sometimes it shows the Errors on the first half of the download, sometimes he download to over 90% and than it shows me this Error.

I have this Problem since a week and my workaround don't work anymore, XLGames fixes the Launcher Bug that i use it for the workaround. Before last Wednesday Patch i could patch without any problem.

Over 60 GB are free on C:\ where i have installed ArcheAge. I don't have changed anything on the PC since CBT5 started. I have good PC knowledge, but i don't know what i could do anymore. Reboot, Reconnection, Router Restart... nothing work.
Stable
Re: Launcher Patch Problem
I don't know. But I think you should delete all files in patch_data folder and ask somebody(maybe you friend) to send latest patcher.exe file to you. Maybe latest patcher will download all files properly.
Blizado
I have delete all files in patch_data folder all the times, but that don't work.

But i have found a new Workaround:

- open the torrent file in patch_data with hex editor to get on the end the URL for the *_pak file and download it manually (me with FF).

- start the Launcher, let it patch to the Error, close it over the X at top right (ignore the Error Window), so it save the torrent State to harddisc.

- reopen the Launcher again and let it download to the Error again and repeat the last step until the Launcher Download 100%, than the Error comes at Download start and it shows "0%", than the next step.

- copy the manual downloaded *_pak into the patch_data, overwrite the file and start the Launcher the last time, it download nothing and start patching

Worked for me some minutes ago.
Stable
Сообщение от Blizado:
- open the torrent in patch_data with hex editor to get the URL for the *_pak file and download it manually (me with FF).

- start the Launcher, let it patch to the Error, close it over the X alt top right, so it save the torrent State to harddisc

- reopen the Launcher again and let it download to the Error again and repeat the last step until the Launcher Download 100%, than the Error comes at Download start and it shows "0%", than the next step.

- copy the manual downloaded *_pak into the patch_data, overwrite the file and start the Launcher the last time, it download nothing and start patching
You love Archeage a lot I think. It's so difficult to patch but you did it.
Hope they will fix your patcher on the next test.
Аватар для Механик_renamed_843710_11042024
Маньяк
Зомби мутанта
I had the same problem, client was installed on ssd. Solution was quite simple, i had reserved client copy on hdd, which i downloaded from torrents so i updated it, then deleted client on ssd and replaced with new one. It patches normal now.
Аватар для bHack_renamed_634352_06022021
Главный по Камбузу
Игрок Revelation. Проверено GoHa.Ru. Лучник
Never had that problem. Since you fixed it - good for you.
But if something goes wrong again, you can find some Archeage logs in this folder:
F:\Users\*username*\Documents\ArcheAge
That's the same folder where the screenshots go.
May be you could find why the error is popping up from there. Not sure though.
Аватар для R1Z_renamed_782040_13092020
Гигант мысли
Игрок Revelation. Проверено GoHa.Ru. Лучник
copy the game client to another drive (D,E,...)
such problems if Win7 "home version".
the same problem can be solved if you download the patch file via the usual torrent program (utorrent).
torrent file itself is located in the folder:
\ArcheAge\patch_data\

Sory for my bad english