Новые комментарии
Skyrim: The Journey (основная тема)
Автор темы: mindw0rk
Дата создания: 29.07.2014 13:33
GoHa.Ru - 10 лет Танк Медаль "500 лайков" Jack-o'-lantern
Награжден за: Участник хэллоуинского шабаша
Чемпион
Награжден за: За победу в 2х конкурсах на GoHa.Ru Признанный автор
Награжден за: Победитель конкурса скриншотов EVE - Лучший видовой скриншот.
Re: Skyrim: The Journey (основная тема)
Сообщение от GuZzZmO:
Есть возможность как-то весь enb отсюда перенести на другой модпак? Какие файлы являются необходимыми?
Увы, уже не помню. Там их немало было. ENB старый, уже не поддерживается.

Сообщение от Pygmalion:
Интересно, что игра вылает (CTD) далеко не всегда. Из дома в Рифтене я могу выйти к берегу, но не в город. Из конюшен Рифтена в город тоже зайти не могу. Зато спокойно перемещаюсь в Винтерхолд, зайти в местный магазинчик - без вопросов, а вот прийти в дом к местному Ярлу - уже вылет. Из-за чего такое может быть?
Практически всегда причина вылетов - неработающий мемори патч из-за неправильной установки

Аватар для Lerain_L_renamed_1468539_08092023
Читатель
Сообщение от mindw0rk:
Nope, no easy way, unless you want to update 1-2 of your favourite mods. Then just throw them in data folder (make sure u have backup) and test if they work just fine.

Even though modpack was made many years ago, it works well since Skyrim wasnt updated either.
Greetings,

I saw that we have a pre-made load order and should not use LOOT for that, but I was curious to see what kind of compatibility patches, conflicts and updates the LOOT information would give me.

It seems that the Unofficial Skyrim Patch is an older version, but I'm not really sure if it is a good idea to update to the newest Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch ?

I think some of the older mods that require the old Unofficial Skyrim Patch version will not work well with the newest version, since they require the old Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esm.

Also those mods (in the picture) are targeted as already included in some other mod.
Others are incompatible and third are missing some patches.

Should I listen to LOOT here and delete the already included and incompatible, and patch the rest or not ?

Thank you
GoHa.Ru - 10 лет Танк Медаль "500 лайков" Jack-o'-lantern
Награжден за: Участник хэллоуинского шабаша
Чемпион
Награжден за: За победу в 2х конкурсах на GoHa.Ru Признанный автор
Награжден за: Победитель конкурса скриншотов EVE - Лучший видовой скриншот.
Сообщение от Lerain_L:
Greetings,

I saw that we have a pre-made load order and should not use LOOT for that, but I was curious to see what kind of compatibility patches, conflicts and updates the LOOT information would give me.

It seems that the Unofficial Skyrim Patch is an older version, but I'm not really sure if it is a good idea to update to the newest Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch ?

I think some of the older mods that require the old Unofficial Skyrim Patch version will not work well with the newest version, since they require the old Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esm.

Also those mods (in the picture) are targeted as already included in some other mod.
Others are incompatible and third are missing some patches.

Should I listen to LOOT here and delete the already included and incompatible, and patch the rest or not ?

Thank you
Hi, its hard to tell. Some mods work well with Journey when updated to new version. Some totally mess up modpack. You can only learn what works by testing.

Overal Id recommend avoiding any changes or adding any mods.

Also definetly dont run LOOT for mods order. Ive spent lots of time finding the best load order for everything to work together

1 пользователь оценил это сообщение: Показать
Читатель
Hi everyone, Skrym is my absolute favorite game. For several years I have been modifying the game, I had also created a package, but after trying The Journey I was amazed, a fabulous discovery, a collection of assembled mods that make the game difficult but also very rewarding. Initially I disabled permanent death, in reality the fear of losing the character is one of the most fascinating elements. I wanted to thank mindw0rk for creating this mod pack, at the same time I also thank all the creators of the individual mods, without which The Journey would not have been possible. Greetings from Italy
Читатель
@mindw0rk, how can I delete Uncle Sheogorath's mod?

I did not find the "Uncle Sheo.esp", maybe it was renamed?

Thank you in advance. By the way, you have made an excellent modpack, I don't know if anyone has ever done something comparable to this and so easy to install.
Читатель
Hello @mindw0rk ! Unfortunately the torrent doesn't work anymore, do you have any other methods to download the Journey? Thx