Награжден за: Эксперт по выживанию при пандемии COVID-19 Jack-o'-lantern
Награжден за: Участник хэллоуинского шабаша GoHa.Ru - 10 лет
На страже закона
Награжден за: За активную и оперативную борьбу с ботами и спамерами Лауреат
Награжден за: За победу в 4 конкурсах:
- 1-е место в конкурсе по Battlefield 1
- 1-е место в конкурсе по  Hyper Pumpkin 
- 3-е место в конкурсе скриншотов,
а также за 5 найденных пилозубов в конкурсе по Horizon Zero Dawn Признанный автор
Награжден за: За развитие раздела The Elder Scrolls Online Ведьмак
Награжден за: За победу в двух турах конкурса по игре "Ведьмак 3: Дикая охота"
За месяц было продано почти 500 тысяч копий Dwarf Fortress
Всего за неделю roguelike-симулятор Dwarf Fortress разошелся в Steam тиражом в 300 тыс. экземпляров, но и на этом поток денег не иссяк: за месяц было продано почти 500 тыс. копий.

Чем Bay 12 Games и похвасталась на официальном форуме. Впрочем, точную информацию разработчики получат лишь в середине февраля, когда придут данные от издателя Kitfox и Valve. Хотя результат все равно впечатляет, да и игре успех пошел на пользу.

Братья Адамс даже наняли в команду третьего человека — программиста из числа фанатов Dwarf Fortress, а заодно и девушку, тоже из поклонников, для общения в Discord и стримов на Twitch.

Фанат
Re: За месяц было продано почти 500 тысяч копий Dwarf Fortress
Launcher (The Washington Post)
Dec 15, 2022
Dwarf Fortress is a storytelling engine as much as it is a game, spitting out associations and facts and details that you can shape into a coherent and specific narrative. This is also what we do to our own lives, personifying random events so that they feel significant rather than a matter of chance. Life isn’t usually a satisfying narrative. It isn’t so much that “Dwarf Fortress” is a perfect simulacrum of life, but that it shines a bright light on the human tendency to look for meaning in everything. I care about my dwarves because the stories I make up about their lives are also the ones I make up about my own.

CorDharelDec 27, 2014
The game sucks hard. I invested many hours to learn it because people always tell how awesome and complex it is. I sit there with my dwarfs, have no clue what they actually want, the game explains nothing and you need to figure out every little piece of information by yourself. After much ingame time nothing happened, maybe one goblin thief came in and stole something unimportant, whatever. I know the game creates thousands of background story points while creating the world but I have not seen anything of it in my games. I feel like this whole "complexity" that people see is just the **** interface. I have given up on it because the game does not give you either challenge nor reward, it just sits there and you whonder what to do with it while trying to figuring out while some people love it so hardcore.