Награжден за: Борцун с Коронавирусом 2020 Медаль "2К лайков" Рейдер пандемии
Награжден за: Эксперт по выживанию при пандемии COVID-19 На страже закона
Награжден за: За оперативное и грамотное модерирование
С Новым 2020 годом!
Награжден за: Лови старче.  C тебя фейерверк (Kironer) Jack-o'-lantern
Награжден за: Участник хэллоуинского шабаша Зомби мутанта Герой пустоши
Награжден за: За участие в остановке конвоя в спецпроекте по Rage 2
Re: Заказ сервера DayZ
Want to host a DayZ Server? Read in here.
I've had a lot of requests in regards to getting a server up and what kind of requirements are needed to run a DayZ server. So I thought I'd put together a small guide as to how to go about it.

First of all, a DayZ server requires Remote Desktop Access and Windows (Unfortunately Linux isn't supported as of yet). This rules out server providers such as Gameservers which only provide you with a Web Interface and FTP.

Second, your server needs to be able to handle Terra-bytes of bandwidth monthly. Some servers are chewing through 2TB of bandwidth a month. So be mindful of that.

Thirdly, the specifications. Below is a rough list of requirements to have a comfortable 50 player server.
* Quad Core CPU @ 3Ghz+ (CPU is the main enforcer in a ArmA server, so the more powerful the better)
* 2GB+ Ram (Ram isn't a big issue in an ArmA server, so don't be overly concerned with having copious amounts [16GB+] of it as it won't be required)
* 50GB+ HDD (Preferably SATA3 or SSD) (ArmA 2 CO and the DayZ Mod take up approx. 20GB)
* Bandwidth at least 2TB a month. (As stated earlier, at least 2TB is required)

Finally, if you think you have what it takes, then we're more than happy to get your server running as soon as possible.
First point of call is to email; [email protected] - If you haven't received a response from that email after a day or so, then feel free to email me; [email protected] I'll try and get to you.

I'll be unable to provide the best 'Server Providers' to approach to get a good server, I leave that up to you. Just look through different providers, compare prices and specifications and ensure they match what a DayZ server requires.

UPDATE 14-MAY-2012
For any server admins who have been hesitant to give RDP information to us, then don't be afraid, we are opening the doors for everyone to setup their own DayZ servers! (Server admins who give Devs RDP will have priority in regards to new files, updates, restarts etc)

However... In order to operate, you must first speak with a server administrator, such as myself, and we must issue you a Instance number. Every different server (even 2 on the same box) require it's own instance number, or mission ID number. At the moment, we're up to 130+. So if you would like to run your own server, then please let me know, or easier, email [email protected], and I, or another server admin, will hand out the required readme and instance mission file for you to operate, run and maintain you're own server.

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!
- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED
- NO EXCESS KEYS OR MODS
- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES
- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

If you have any questions, then please post in this thread, or email me; [email protected]

We're always on the look out for servers, so please feel free to contact us if you want to get involved!

US7 Server Host
DayZ Server Administrator
Email me directly; [email protected]