Показать сообщение отдельно
Старожил
Рейдер пандемии
Награжден за: Эксперт по выживанию при пандемии COVID-19 Герой пустоши
Награжден за: За участие в остановке конвоя в спецпроекте по Rage 2 GoHa.Ru II Степени Агент GoHa.Ru
Награжден за: Настоящий Агент - За успехи в охоте на клонов Агента 47
Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Lion оказался слишком сильным
На тестовом сервере куча изменений
Please note that I will keep adding stuff, so feel free to check every few hours
  • The bulletproof cam is defender-exclusive and can be attached to the floor, ground and EVERY surface thats big enough. Its only bulletproof when getting shot from the front and can be destroyed with being shot from the side or meleed
  • Bulletproof cams have static sight and can look through smoke
  • New recoil system seems to set the general recoil lower but the automatic sidearm recoil exploded (smg11/12/bearing got heavily nerfed)
  • Mute, Castle, Doc, Frost, Caveira and Vigil have cams, Cav and Vigil got their barbed wire removed and the rest got their shield removed
  • Dropshotting is nerfed like in last tts instance
  • Fast-wiggle got removed, but general leaning is faster now
  • New, fancy hud animations
  • Teammates drones can be viewed in prep phase while own drone is alive
  • Shockdrone can now be viewed by teammates
  • Echo can throw and use his 2 drones at the same time and teammate can access their view
  • Defusing animation is now holding a remote device, the defuser will change colour from blue/White to red while def using. Also a distinct electrical Sound is played
  • IQ can see the defenders defusing device with her gadget while the defender is defusing
  • defuser can be defused from below if you get close enough
  • Speed change is not really noticeable with 1/3 armor ops
  • Using pistol lets you run noticeably faster
  • Blitz is a normal 2 speed while his shield is on his back as well as every other shield is a normal 1 speed
  • Spawn location/site to defend is now chosen before you pick operators
  • sometimes a random operator is picked if you dont pick in time. Most of the time it gave me the standard recruit-preset tho. Needs more testing.
  • some new textures on Oregon (other maps may have this as well)
  • Glaz's firerate hat been slightly increased
  • Dokkaebis DMR seems to fire a bit more quickly
  • While playing, there were Moments where me and my teammates could not hear steps or drones nearby. Somehow sounds seem to have been a bit more quiet or the sound System is bugged
  • You can rebind drone specific commands to other keys without it interfering with standard operator abilities