Показать сообщение отдельно
Remembrancer
Танк 20 лет вместе!
Награжден за: 20 лет вместе! Ветеран
Награжден за: За отличное модерирование и вклад в развитие форума GoHa.Ru GoHa.Ru - 10 лет
С Новым 2020 годом!
Награжден за: С новым годом! (Vkdsw) Эксперт
Награжден за: За развитие разделов Single & Multiplayer Признанный автор
Награжден за: За серию статей по вселенной Warhammer Медаль "2К лайков"
Re: Vampyr - Обсуждение игры (основная тема)
Информация от чувака, посетившего ту же выставку, что Тарас. Модер дискорда по игре и оф форумов.

Про решение не убивать мирных жителей:

Цитата:
This decision made the progression in the story harder for me (and a lot of people it seems), being a bit under-leveled. It is technically possible to finish the game without sacrificing a citizen but I feel DONTNOD will make everything they can to push you to embrace your inner vampire.
Это сделает игру сильно труднее, готовьтесь.

Про возможность пройти игру без убийств:

Цитата:
You can finish the game without sacrificing a citizen but, even if you can avoid some fights, you'll have to fight sooner or later. In a mission I had to do, it wasn't possible to progress in the level without clearing an area.
Невозможность пройти уровень не завалив мобов - это уровень диаблы уже

Про концовки:

Цитата:
At its core, this is a RPG with a lot of choices. The promise is to "shape" your main characters regarding what vampires abilities he will get but I wouldn't qualify it as immersive sim.

Four endings, including one if you manage to sacrifice none of the citizens. The communication around that quite often tells that "we'll get the ending we deserve".