Показать сообщение отдельно
02nz
Re: Локализация SWTOR
Сообщение от JediKnightChannel:
Написал русик (более-менее готовый), видео https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2SIRENV1Rs Надеюсь начать закрытый альфа-тест в ноябре-декабре, а збт в мае.
Билли, нужно больше пруфов

подобных
Код:
Are you--never mind. Later.
I'll try to find our scientist before the Nikto do. If this "Doctor Cel" works for the colonists, I should have a shot.
You need to figure out where they'd go for rakghoul colony scans.
I'll talk to Doctor Lokin. He knows the science, and he knows Taris; he could be our lead.
I was afraid you'd say that. All right--but don't trust him. Chance out.
In a hundred years, they won't remember me for the Treaty at Bresnan or how I saved Starbright Station.
They'll remember me for Tas-La. But I've done more than that!
You'll remember for me. When I'm ready, I'll show you the things no one believes I can do.
She has spoken, and we treasure her words. Honor the Chronicles of Ki Sazen.
Cipher, back with hardly a scratch!
And here I am, practically electrocuting myself on Nasan Godera's equipment. How embarrassing.
What exactly have you been doing?
Still piecing together this and that. Nasan Godera may have been brilliant, but he was not a studious record keeper.
So, any luck finding our Jedi?
Ki Sazen is trying to use the Ultrawave Transmitter to control rakghouls.
But she needs data on rakghoul colony movements. I want to stop her servants from getting it.
My. That is worrisome.
Rakghouls are a hobby of mine. If I wanted rakghoul colony data, I'd set up a sensor net to collect field readings.
If I didn't have a sensor net, I'd use the settlers' sensors along the military front lines. Full of data your friends will want--unless you claim it first.
You're a useful man to have around.
Thank you. And I'm not finished.
My own recipe of kolto-derivative combat stimulants--medicine to make you more deadly. Against your enemies, you'll need it.
So we grab the data before the Nikto do, and shoot the ones in our way. Good times.
I call Thothash heretic! I call him murderer, kin-slaver and Hutt-licker.
I should make an example of him. That's what the Jedi expect. That's what everyone expects.
But Thothash spilled blood with us. We'll find a new Wannschok and go into exile together. If we both return... I'll forgive him.
I never forced anyone to serve me. I didn't know what would happen when I killed the Spine Dragon.
My Master thought I should "release" you from the life debt--he didn't think anyone could believe in me.
He didn't see your greatness, and he sure didn't see mine. Now he'll never have the chance.
I never forced anyone to serve me. I didn't know what would happen when I killed the Spine Dragon.
My Master thought I should "release" you from the life debt--he didn't think anyone could believe in me.
He didn't see your greatness, and he sure didn't see mine. Now he'll never have the chance.
Sometimes I have dreams. They're about a world just for us, and people like us. I'm in charge, and the Chosen each have a continent.
But they're dreams, not a prophecy or anything. I just want you to be happy.
Hey--wait, you're actually recording? Ha!
This is Chance to Legate. Can you hear me?
Legate to Chance. I stopped Ki Sazen's servants--they won't be getting that rakghoul colony data.
Fantastic. I wish my news were that good.
You'll have to talk louder. I can barely read you.
I'll do what I can, but I'm not feeling so good.
I tracked down that scientist Ki Sazen is after. She agreed to meet me in the ruins.
I was on my way when Imperial scouts spotted me. I ditched them, but I'm bleeding fast.
Don't move. Tell me where you are, and I'll be there soon.
I'm--look, I have to be sure.
Keyword: onomatophobia. I'm ordering you to my location at Dynamet General. Sending coordinates now.
I am on my way to Dynamet General.
I'm sorry, Cipher. It's just... I don't want to die like this.
They can't resist using it. But you still have your mind. You can still think. That's your escape.
Chance. I came to meet you.
Thank you. I'm not--please listen.
Ianna Cel is in here somewhere... the scientist Ki Sazen needs to repair the Ultrawave Transmitter.
The scientist will only meet with SIS. Tell her the password. Gemstone.
You don't look good. Can you get to a medic?
If you can patch me up, I can--ah!
If you patch me up, I can get to an evac point. Keyword on--onomat--ah!
You can't say it, can you? Goodbye, Chance.
Please... please....
Clever. But you can't kill them all this way.
I keep hearing your voice. How is that possible?
Doctor Ianna Cel? I'm with the SIS. Password: "gemstone." You agreed to meet with us.
Don't move. Just... hell, I barely know how to fire one of these things.
You have no idea how glad I am to see you--I've been hiding from that Jedi for weeks.
What do you know about Ki Sazen, and why she's after you?
Let me show you something. I kept it with me as evidence.
Doctor Cel. You haven't returned my calls. That's disappointing.
The Jedi have plans for the rakghouls, but I can't move forward without your support.
Turn yourself over to the Nikto, or I'll make my case to you in person.
She's not a Jedi. She already killed Doctor Vernon and Professor Vraal when they couldn't fix some transmitter. I'm the last rakghoul expert on Taris.
She needs you to complete a device for controlling rakghouls.
Of course she does. She's completely crazy...
If that's yours, I can wait.
What is it?
Cipher! I'm sorry to interrupt, but I believe I have a solution for both you and Doctor Cel.
Care to explain that?
Let me speak to the scientist, please.
Who is this?
Doctor Eckard Lokin. I'm going to be your assistant, and be captured in your place.
Are you joking?
I wouldn't joke about this, doctor--I saw your lecture on xenometamorphic epidemiology, and a mind like yours should be kept safe.
Imagine: Ki Sazen takes me instead of her, and brings me to the Ultrawave Transmitter. I signal you, and you find everything you want in one place.
It's not a bad plan. We might even survive it.
Doctor, please contact the authorities on an unsecured channel. Tell them your assistant is at these coordinates, and must be found.
It's your life on the line. Just be careful--both of you.
One final concern--once I'm captured, the Republic may attempt jam my signal to you.
I suggest you use this time to sabotage their jamming stations. By the time you're done, I'll surely be in enemy hands.
Cipher, this is Doctor Lokin. I hope you're receiving this, because I'm not going to get another chance.
I'm inside Ki Sazen's base. She and her people are housed in an abandoned tunnel system in the main Republic compound. The Ultrawave Transmitter is here.
When you arrive, I'll do my best to cause a ruckus. But please hurry.
This is base command to Legate.
Agent Chance has failed to report in; therefore, I have to assume he's compromised. You are now primary on this mission.
Chance was shot by Imperial scouts. By the time I found him, it was too late.
I see. Send me the coordinates later. His family will want the body.
Keyword: onomatophobia. Your new objective is to retrieve the Ultrawave Transmitter from Ki Sazen.
I still want the Jedi taken down if possible, but she can't be our priority.
I'm on my way to Ki Sazen's hideout now. Consider the job done.
May the Force be with you. Base command out.
Hey! If we kill her, can I have a lightsaber?
Funny. When the Nikto said a girl was coming after me, I thought she'd be a challenge.
Ki Sazen. You stole the Ultrawave Transmitter. I want it back.
It is her. She who killed my brothers!
Easy, Fhentar.