Тема: Обсуждение For Honor - Новости от KsoKitsune
Показать сообщение отдельно
Re: For Honor - Новости от KsoKitsune
Цитата:
Yeah, I saw a convo on here between a dev and a guy playing Kensei or someone similar with no opener. The devs were saying that before they give him an opener, they want to address the turtle meta. One thing that's being rolled around is higher "chip" damage so that even if they block, they will take damage(not like the sliver now), and possibly making block and dodge cost stamina. Now, there's some obvious issues that would need to be looked at since some characters rely more heavily on dodge than block but I'm sure you can see how it might help overcome defenses. I started with Orochi and switched to Kensei and I see the same problems. Being able to Top Heavy Unblockable after a side dodge or helm splitter is cool but his stuff is telegraphed way too much for it to matter.
Такое...
Суть такова: прежде, чем раздать опенеры, Юбики хотят сделать что-то с туртл метой в целом. Самое популярное решение - чип демедж при блокировании, возможно - блок и додж за стамину. На данный момент есть проблемы с этим, поскольку многие персонажи полагаются на додж больше, чем на блок.
Интересно, как чип демедж будет работать с SB?
Алсо, информация типа "я видел как кто-то запостил", т.е. unreliable source.

You know you play too much gw2 if you get hit by a car and flame some bystander for not distorting.(c)fusselchen
Cancerous feint spammer