Показать сообщение отдельно
Гигант мысли
Re: Локации. Темные зоны
Варианты пути для фарма спецтехники
Having searched for Division Tech Farming routes, I've come across very little info or strategies to get the most possible so I looked up as many locations as possible, including some I found without the Internets help and compiled them here.

Why Division Tech? You can ONLY acquire yellow tech by looting it. There is no other way and you use 3 per dark zone recipe. In order to get the best gear you will have to farm this at some point. It is the most restricting resource in The Division currently.

Yo guys, so after free farming these division techs for a few days i would like to throw it out in the open.

With this route i used to make 30 +/- legendary division techs an hour if done correct, You need these to craft high end darkzone gear. with a group = faster. I think it's fucking dumb that this is pretty much the only way to get high end Darkzone gear and think they should get alternatives. Especially that after this gets leaked the boxes will most likely be down 24/7.

Yellow numbers = how many Blue circles = Box locations

See here a picture of a good farming route we made: https://gyazo.com/6fb6938f4a5d667e930da7c91703fd6c These are NOT all of them. i marked these for the most efficient route.

I also made a more detailed route on youtube, but they screwed up my quality after uploading, so no point showing. If this gets enough attention i might stream the route for you guys for a bit.

Enjoy the Box Quest.

I was looking for a simple farm route but I only found extra long videos and/or incomplete guides there and there on the interweb, so I made one with my tiny fingers. Hope it will help you guys ! :)

Farm Route

(Screenshots of each box location in the full imgur album here)