Total War: WARHAMMER - В игре стала доступна фракция Бретонния
Cтратегия Total War: WARHAMMER получила большой контентный патч. В игре появилась новая фракция – Бретонния. Стал доступен новый легендарный лорд Вампирских Графств - Изабелла фон Карштайн. В режиме Quick Battle теперь вы обнаружите множество квестовых полей боя. Внесены различные правки в AI. Добавлено большое количество балансных правок. Например:
- Зеленокожие. Броня и здоровье у Trolls увеличились, Savage орки теперь получают меньше повреждений от физических атак.
- Империя. Снизилась цена на Reiksguard/Zintler’s Reiksguard, а на Knights of the Blazing Sun – увеличилась.
- Зверолюды. У Cygor’ов увеличилось здоровье, снизилась цена на такие юниты, как Beastlord (Chariot), Beastlord, Khazrak и Khazrak (Chariot).
- Хаос. Увеличилась броня у Archaon the Everchosen, снизилась цена на Marauder Horsemen (Throwing Axes), увеличился урон от Chosen (Halberds).
- Лесные эльфы. Увеличилась цена на Eternal Guard и Eternal Guard (Shields), ослаблены Wildwood Rangers.
Re: Total War: WARHAMMER - В игре стала доступна фракция Бретонния
Included with the Bretonnia launch is a host of updates, tweaks, fixes and improvements for Total War: WARHAMMER and the Assembly Kit Beta.
• The chivalrous knights of Bretonnia have a renewed purpose, with new Lords, units and desire to defend their borders and punish their foes. All players will experience a change in the campaign map, with Bretonnia in opposition. Bretonnia is also available for free as a Free-LC download, visit this page to download them: http://store.steampowered.com/app/534330/
• The powerful vampire lord Isabella has now entered the fray, joining forces with her beloved Vlad in the new Von Carstein faction. Players will find them formidable in opposition, and you can download Isabella to play as for Free from this page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/455041/
• We are deploying our multiplayer drop-hack exploit fix in two stages. This update begins stage 1: we now determine when it happens and analyse the resulting data. Players will receive a message whenever they leave a battle through an unconventional exit. Stage 2 will follow in a future update.
• In line with their lore, the Wood Elves are now more isolationist in character, with periodic bursts of aggression.
• Campaign AI recruitment logic improved.
• Further autoresolver improvements.
• Added loads of Quest Battle maps to the Quick Battle map pool.
• The Assembly kit has been updated with ‘Terry’ a powerful tool used to create custom maps for multiplayer and campaign. We’ve also published a map maker’s best-practice guide for you to make the most of it! Read it here.
ASSEMBLY KIT BETA
Created ‘Best Practice’ guide for map-making with the TERRY tool, to help modders eliminate terrain quirks and design more polished and functional maps. You can view the guide on our Wiki here.
Assembly Kit BETA will now also work on Windows 7.
Battle Camera Mode has been added to the TERRY tool in the Assembly Kit, and enabled by default. This camera mode behaves in the same way as the in-game camera.
Grass is now being generated properly for tiles in the TERRY tool.
Camera bounds tool has been removed.
Total War: WARHAMMER will now exit more cleanly. There were previously rare cases where the process would still be running in the background after quitting the game.
Fixed a bug causing the game to crash with very large numbers of men in a unit.
Fixed a memory leak when minimising the game with ALT + TAB in the DX12 BETA.
Fixed a campaign crash caused by the sound manager.
Fixed a crash that occurred when the UI Scaling setting was set above 100% on 4K Monitors.
Redesigned front-end UI to clean up Faction Select screen and clarify the distinction between DLC and Free-LC.
Improvements to Campaign AI recruitment logic.
Rebalanced AI recruitment costs.
Improved the HP/unit consistency in the auto-resolver.
Rule Change: In Campaign, If a faction loses a battle and the only surviving unit is their last general, the general is killed.
Characters who run out of Action Points / movement will grey out more consistently on the Campaign map.
Fixed a small memory leak in the Campaign UI.
Greenskins Rebel armies now use less skirmishers.
Reduced number of Flagellants recruited by the AI.
Fixed a blocker in Wurrzag's Squiggly Beast Quest Chain (where Stage 3.1 would not fire).
Reduced the accuracy of the Campaign AI assessment of player movement extents to improve game balance on lower difficulty settings.
Dwarfs can now make grudges against Wood Elves in Campaign.
Improved the use of "He" and "She" gender pronouns throughout the campaign text in English.
There will now be a "Legendary Lord Available" event popup in multiplayer campaign.
Added effects to Wurrzag's Fury of Da Prophet skill.
Recruit Regiments of Renown Button is no longer selectable in the Grand Campaign when there are no RoR Units available for recruitment.
Hidden HP for enemies will no longer be visible when targeting their army with a hero, then viewing the assault unit panel.
The effects of the Mystifying Miasma spell overcast is now clearer.
When a hero embedded within an army levels up during the End Turn cycle, the army's lord no longer triggers a selection VO event
Improved performance on the Beast Path Battle maps.
Siege towers/Gates are now working correctly in a Marienberg siege battle.
The Battle AI can no longer use the Awakening of the Wood spell to target flying units.
Using the Raise Dead spell during the deployment phase as a defender can no longer raise the zombies far away near the attackers.
Necromancer no longer loses his Crumbling and Disintegrating abilities when the Corpse Cart (Unholy Lodestone) is added.
Lord of Undeath ability can no longer be used on settlement walls.
Fixed instances where the camera could move inside the terrain and objects in the Lost Vault of King Lunn land map.
Fixed camera clipping issues on the Council of Beasts battle map.
Glade Lords are no longer counted as heroes in Quick Battle mode.
Sisters of the Thorn rider animations have been improved.
The Hammer of Sigmar VFX no longer flicker off during animations, when he is on a mount.
Improved Khazrak’s attack animations in battle when mounted on his Beast Chariot.
The Gorebull's Axe will no longer be misaligned to his hand when swapping between some animations in battle.
REALM OF THE WOOD ELVES
Changed Wood Elves campaign behaviour to be isolationist with occasional bursts of aggression, better reflecting the lore.
Added 2 more defensive siege battle maps for the Wood Elves faction, also available in Custom Battle Mode.
Fixed a very rare crash in the End Turn Cycle in the Season of Revelations campaign in Realm of the Wood Elves.
Re-balanced the ‘Sword of Death 2’ Quest Battle in Realm of the Wood Elves DLC.
Improved the supporting AI battle tactics in the ‘Silver Spire’ Quest Battle in Realm of the Wood Elves.
Orion, The King In The Woods, has issued a proclamation throughout Athel loren denying his resemblance to Mel Gibson.
Selecting the Provincial bonus on the Chapter 4 bonus objective, ‘Foresting Growth’, now moves the camera to assist the player to find the desired province’s location.
The ‘To Steed or Not to Steed…’ mission will now give the objectives on the Mission Failed message to show why it failed.
The Red Duke's El Syf ability will no longer work on Treemen (only Lords and Heroes).
Fixed Orion's ‘Cloak of Isha stage 2’ Quest Battle chain in Realm of the Wood Elves.
Morghur will no longer request peace with Wood Elves in the Season of Revelations campaign.
CALL OF THE BEASTMEN
Added a Skills Tree icon for the Gorebull’s Foe-Seeker ability.
Reduced Morghur’s resilience in combat by decreasing his magic resistance to 20%.
Post-battle stats are now available for second/ally enemies on the post-battle loading screens.
More replay desynchronizations have been fixed.
The Red Duke can no longer gain titles after his name.
Vala-Azril-Ungol Achievement will now unlock as expected.
Unbinding ability on summoned units now has a unique icon, in the unit details panel during battles.
Swarm of Flies ability added to Vampire characters when mounted on Zombie Dragons.
Arachnarok Queen spiderling summons are now less powerful.
Reduced the cost-effectiveness of the Raise Dead summon spell.
The Life Bloom spell has been reduced from 10 HP/second for 10 seconds to 4 HP when it triggers
Deepwood Scouts/Deepwood Scouts w/ Swift Shiver Shards
+ 15 Entities
+ 2 Ammo
+ 10m Range
- 2 AP Missile Damage
- 2 Missile Damage
+ 2 Ammo
+ 8 Speed
Armour effect values for spells and abilities changed from 15/30 to 30/60. Also increased duration for these abilities.
Refreshed ability costs, durations and recharge times.
Spell power costs tweaked to better match strength.
45m radius reduced to 40m radius, 60m radius reduced to 55m radius.
Slightly increased likelihood of magic missiles hitting their target.
Reduced movement speed for upgraded vortex spells with extended duration by 25%.
Balancing pass on passives to better match strength with cost.
Lore of the Wild and Lore of Beasts recharge times made consistent with other Lores of Magic.
Flock of Doom has been made less effective.
Fixed consistency issues with initial recharge not always being applied for abilities without a recharge condition.
MP ABILITIES – CHARACTER UPGRADES
Fixed Empire Captain on Barded Warhorse getting free abilities and no items.
Frenzy, Primal Fury, Lady’s Blessing, Regeneration, Vigour Mortis, Unholy Lodestone, Balefire, Bloodroar, Swarm of Flies turned into always selected innate abilities and ability costs added to unit cost.
QUEST BATTLE MAP POOL ADDITIONS
Added the following to the Quick Battle Map pool: Altdorf Outskirts, Barrier Idols, Battle of the Cairns, Bloodpine Woods, Broken Leg Gully, Death Pass, Devastation of Ostermark, Excavation Site, High Pass, Kelp and Koldust, Lost Vault of King Lunn, Mouth of the Pass, Mushroom Cave, The Ashenhall, The Lost Idol, The Silver Spire, Void of Hel Fenn, Warpstone Mine.