Для входа на форум нажмите здесь

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > Single & Multiplayer > Ролевые игры (RPG) > Новости - RPG

Опции темы
Старый 30.01.2017, 16:25  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
Игра: Torment: ToN
Отправить сообщение для Lexxx20 с помощью Skype™
На страже закона
Награжден за: За оперативное и грамотное модерированиеЭксперт
Награжден за: За развитие разделов Single & MultiplayerЗаслуженный модератор
Награжден за: Заслуженный модератор раздела Single & MultiplayerПризнанный автор
Награжден за: За серию статей по вселенной Warhammer
Победитель конкурса
Награжден за: За победу в конкурсе по Torment: Tides of Numenera
Re: Sacred Fire - Пошаговая психологическая RPG от Poetic Studio

Ща переделаем!

Добавлено через 6 минут
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...ire_turnbased/

Let's see.
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

"We improvise a lot. We find a groove. We experiment and somehow it turns into music." (с) Michael 'Flea' Balzary

Последний раз редактировалось Lexxx20; 30.01.2017 в 16:25. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 30.01.2017, 16:41  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall
Писaтель kingfall вне форума

Info

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lexxx20 Посмотреть сообщение
Ща переделаем!

Добавлено через 6 минут
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...ire_turnbased/

Let's see.
Looks good! Thank you!

Sacred Fire: Psychological RPG about revenge and loyalty
Develop your inner strength in a tactical choice-driven RPG inspired by Caledonia.
Старый 30.01.2017, 17:08  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Награжден за: Заслуженный модератор раздела Single & MultiplayerПризнанный автор
Победитель конкурса

Somebody has already downvoted me - I'm afraid it won't be as helpful as I thought :)
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

"We improvise a lot. We find a groove. We experiment and somehow it turns into music." (с) Michael 'Flea' Balzary
Старый 30.01.2017, 19:28  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Цитата:
Somebody has already downvoted me - I'm afraid it won't be as helpful as I thought :)
The post doesn't seem to have a good score on reddit, but Google Analytics is showing an almost constant trickle of traffic from reddit, so something went right :) Every little bit helps.

Develop your inner strength in a tactical choice-driven RPG inspired by Caledonia.
Старый 30.01.2017, 21:10  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

You could answer a guy asking about the story :)
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 31.01.2017, 14:24  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Цитата:
You could answer a guy asking about the story :)
Спасибо.

We woke up to a nice surprise today, we are already #75 in the Steam Greenlight. Thank you all for your continuous and unrelenting support.

It's the first time we are making waves, well maybe ripples :), on Reddit as well.

We basically need one last push to get to the top 50 where the Greenlighting happens.

Who will be the hero to save the day today?

This scene shows why relationships in Sacred Fire matter - they can be literary the difference between life and death.
Of course not all relationships are friendly and how you manage the hostile ones is equally as important and affects also combat encounters difficulty.

Последний раз редактировалось kingfall; 31.01.2017 в 15:01.
Старый 03.02.2017, 00:54  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Thanks to you all, our Steam Greenlight is well underway. With almost 2,500 votes we are getting close to being in the top 30. That would be quite a feat for us and our community.

In the meanwhile, we would like to ask what you think about the voting that happens on our site:

More than 500 of you voted at https://www.SacredFireGame.com/#voting for their favorite character to raise the NPCs in-game influence.

You can choose between characters that want to vengefully crush Rome, or those who want to survive Rome and build a nation. This way you can have a powerful, like-minded NPC ally inside the game.

As a player character you are always free to choose your own path. It just makes things easier if an NPC has your back, or harder if you fight alone.

It's also an interesting feedback to our casting/writing. What do you think?

Старый 03.02.2017, 22:05  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Wanderv
Wanderv вне форума

Info
Игра: LotRO
Сервер: Meneldor
Отправить сообщение для Wanderv с помощью ICQ
GoHa.Ru - Старожил

Очень интересный проект, надо будет поддержать
Старый 07.02.2017, 09:52  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Спасибо

I wanted also to expand on the description of the NPCs in the voting pool. It list traits like Diehard, Leader, Genius, Intoxicating and Likeable. We call them elite traits and there is 5 of them and they define your playstyle, as they predispose you to solve conflicts in a certain way. Be it force, skill, smarts, looks or empathy. You can pick 2 in character creation and thus create your unique playstyle. Here are the descriptions:

Diehard - Your body is relentless, always ready to fight, to endure and to prevail. With this Trait you can go further, climb higher and fight harder, carving your own legend.

Leader - People feel drawn to you, as you have a natural ability to lead, inspire and achieve great things. Although there is no party of NPCs to lead, this Trait gives you power over yourself and others

Genius - You have the gift of insight. Your mind can walk paths no one has taken before. No matter where you start with your abilities, with this Trait, you will ultimately triumph

Intoxicating - You posses the gift of a unique, almost otherworldly beauty. This Trait will bring you Affection and Renown, but also Envy and Hate

Likeable - Authentic and graceful, you naturally attune yourself to others and easily win people over. Winning people over can take you further then any other talent

Btw. this morning was a nice surprise: we made it into the top 20 on Steam Greenlight, with over 3,000 YES votes, we reached #18.
Thank you all :) it shouldn't take long now, but we appreciate every fan, so if you like what you see, please please vote for us now.

Старый 20.02.2017, 01:17  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Last week the guys from 11 Bit Studios came to our town to talk about the writing of This War of Mine, an indie game about surviving as civilians in a war. If you never heard about the game, you should totally check out their trailer, I’m still having goose bumps watching it:
It’s a masterpiece.

We share with our friends at 11 Bit Studios a similar vision that a good video game should make an impact on people’s lives. Sacred Fire will be an engaging and fun game but it’s designed to make you reflect on what is the right thing to do in a complex conflict and then see how things unfold.

What are the real costs of revenge? How to end a war and how to evoke a common goal in a society? These are the themes we want to look into. This links our reflection back to our contemporary society, which is driven by natural instinct to consume. In the age of Sacred Fire, the natural instinct is to take revenge. So the question is the following: Is there a vision strong enough to inspire people that there is more to life, than to live like an animal?

I also want to touch upon the pro-Roman or pro-Celtic agenda. We do not write the story from a perspective, that Rome is all bad and Caledonia is all good. The idea we explore in the story is that it's not so simple. There are no good sides in this conflict. While we tell the story from the perspective of Caledonians, we do not think their tribal feud, raiding, wolfing way of life is ideal either. This is represented by the royalty faction wanting to crush Rome no matter what. The patriot factions search for a solution that will lead to peace, but I do not want to spoil more.

I’m switching back and forth between an utter panic that there’s still so much to do and a feeling that everything will be fine because we’ve been preparing for this for months and people like the game wherever we go. Yes, it’s Kickstarter time! Mark March 8 in your calendars and let’s talk about the most fun stuff: What kind of Kickstarter rewards you would like to see?

I’m so excited about this: We are discussing a bunch of rewards involving Doug Cockle, the voice of the Witcher, who is working with us on voiceovers.

We have a few reward ideas, but we turn to you with an irresistible offer: Tell me what is your dream Kickstarter reward. Would you like to get your own voicemail greeting narrated by Doug? Or how about a nice dinner with our team and Doug? What would be an attractive backer reward for you involving Doug? How much would it be worth to you?

And one more thing. We’re working hard on our Kickstarter project page and I want to get your feedback on it. Let me know if you’re willing to be a part of a small group of fans who will see the preview.

Also, we’re still on Steam Greenlight! We’ve hit the #12 spot recently. But it seems that we need a final push to get greenlit. You can help us here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=843790587

Старый 20.02.2017, 01:23  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Gaari
Гуру Gaari вне форума

Info
GoHa.Ru I СтепениЗомби мутанта

Это Русский форум. Так какого... здесь пишут на любом другом языке?
Старый 20.02.2017, 01:49  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Я прошу прощения за это, Gaari. Несколько месяцев назад мы обнаружили, что там была интересная дискуссия о нашей игре, Sacred Fire, на этом форуме. Я очень хотел участвовать, но потому, что мой русский язык не очень хорошо, я пытался использовать Google Translate. Но позже я был воодушевлен участников форума использовать английский язык. Я предполагаю, что текст в переводе Google Translator и выглядит довольно смешно (как вы можете видеть). :) Во всяком случае, я не хотел быть грубым.

I apologize for this, Gaari. Several months ago we've discovered, that there was an interesting discussion about our game, Sacred Fire, on this forum. I was very eager to participate but because my Russian language is not very good, I tried to use Google Translate. But later I was encouraged by forum members to use English. I guess the text translated by Google Translate looks quite funny (as you can see). :) Anyway, I didn't mean to be rude.

Старый 20.02.2017, 07:18  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gaari Посмотреть сообщение
Это Русский форум. Так какого... здесь пишут на любом другом языке?
1. Я не нашел в правилах запрета общения на иностранном языке.

2. Это разработчик игры. Мы пробовали общаться через гугл транслейт, но это было трудно читаемо.
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 20.02.2017, 10:55  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Taran
Предводитель Taran вне форума

Info
Игра: Игор нет (с)
Сервер: GoHa.Ru
Ник: דαקαה
Гилд.: GoHa Team
Инфо: lvl 80 Wizard
Отправить сообщение для Taran с помощью Skype™
ВолшебникЗнаток
Награжден за: За помощь в развитии разделов Blade & Soul и Lineage 2 Classic

Цитата:
1. Я не нашел в правилах запрета общения на иностранном языке.
На самом деле, на Гохе приветствуется только русский, всякие транслиты и лит (Leet, 1337) - запрещены, но в этом случае - разработчик не русский, и в его случае все вполне логичною не писать по русски.

Предложить новость можно в приват другим авторам или Тапику.
Старый 01.03.2017, 02:20  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Hey everyone we have some great news:

We have been Greenlit today, thank you all for your fantastic support!

It took 32 days and almost 4,000 YES votes. We are grateful and happy, it brings us one step closer to releasing the game.

We are also hard at work on our crowdfunding campaign.

We launch on Kickstarter on March the 15th.

We have some fantastic rewards lined up, including a voicemail greeting with your name in the famed voice by Doug Cockle, also known as Geralt of Rivia.

Старый 16.03.2017, 03:45  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Hey everyone,

sorry for going radio silent in the last couple of weeks, we were preparing a fun campaign for you guys

The big day is here and we are live on Kickstarter!

We have also a developers' commentary video that defines what kind of role-playing experience Sacred Fire brings. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you for your support, we appreciate every fan.

Check out the limited backer rewards before they are gone.

Старый 16.03.2017, 07:27  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

Backed

Wish you best of luck, Andrej! You've got all fronts covered? Codex, RPG Watch, Reddit, etc.?
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 16.03.2017, 09:32  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Hey Lexxx, as always, we can use all the help we can get :) So thank you for having our back at reddit! It's very much appreciated.

Старый 16.03.2017, 09:45  
Рейтинг сообщения:
ChavaiotH
Гуру ChavaiotH вне форума

Info
GoHa.Ru I Степени

Ты же говорил он по русски может.
Старый 16.03.2017, 09:48  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

Цитата:
Сообщение от ChavaiotH Посмотреть сообщение
Ты же говорил он по русски может.
С гугл транслейтом - да. Но от этого такая каша получается, что проще по-английски.
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 16.03.2017, 11:58  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Gabriel Logan
Gabriel Logan сейчас на форуме

Info
Игра: Syphon Filter
Ник: Decadency
Гилд.: Paranoid
Инфо: Silencer
Просветитель
Награжден за: За интересные и полезные материалы по играм жанра RPGДжентльменGoHa.Ru - Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от kingfall Посмотреть сообщение
Hey everyone,
sorry for going radio silent in the last couple of weeks, we were preparing a fun campaign for you guys
The big day is here and we are live on Kickstarter!
Check out the limited backer rewards before they are gone.
Nice. Backed for two copies

Тут бы, наверное, отдельной темы заслуживает старт кикстартер компании.

Decadency - Paranoid Team Leader
Lineage 2 [2007-2012] | Soul Hound/Iss Enchanter 2x Hero
Software Developer [2012 - now] | C# / Java / Kotlin / Forensics / Data Recovery
Старый 16.03.2017, 12:22  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gabriel Logan Посмотреть сообщение
Тут бы, наверное, отдельной темы заслуживает старт кикстартер компании.
Ещё утром позаботился :) http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...#post155636832
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 23.06.2017, 13:36  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Здравствуйте,

Извините, что это снова на английском языке, но, как вы знаете, мой русский язык настолько плох, что это даже не смешно. :)

First of all, thanks to everyone who supported us on Kickstarter either by pledging or sharing news about Sacred Fire. We really appreciate it, we couldn’t do it without you.

After our campaign we’re up to speed and working hard on bringing you the new RPG format in Sacred Fire.

What we’re working on now

We have reviewed and further improved the Sacred Fire script. It’s really great to see how the characters come alive in the story. The choices and decisions you make are deep and intriguing. The initial feedback from people who read parts of the script is that they really love how everything you do develops your character and builds or harms relationships with others, just like in real life.

Crowdfunding follow-up

We’ve had fans who couldn’t back us on Kickstarter asking for an opportunity to support the development of Sacred Fire. So we decided to launch an on-going Indiegogo In-Demand campaign (no deadline, no specific goal) to continue building the community. We’ll use the funds for more polish, voiceover and improvements to the gameplay. We’re offering our most popular Kickstarter rewards on Indiegogo, including the Collector’s Edition Box or ringtones narrated by Doug Cockle (the voice of the Witcher). Check them out.

Старый 23.06.2017, 14:37  
Рейтинг сообщения:
Lexxx20
 Альбомы пользователя
Lexxx20 вне форума

Info
На страже закона
Победитель конкурса

Heya! Thanks again for supportig ATOM, Andrej :) Looking forward to more info on Sacred Fire!
Dura Lexxx, sed Lexxx.

Старый 19.09.2017, 17:56  
Рейтинг сообщения:
kingfall

Info

Цитата:
Heya! Thanks again for supportig ATOM, Andrej :) Looking forward to more info on Sacred Fire!

I was happy to back a great project. It looks very promising.

Meanwhile, we've been busy working on Sacred Fire. As over the summer most of the work was done on the script, here's a short update about it.

The final script has 13 chapters, 70 scenes and 11 different endings. Some of them are victories, some of them not so much and there’s a tragic one you have to work hard to avert. There are 30 different combat encounters and 10 stealth missions. Many of them can be avoided, if you prefer to resolve conflict peacefully.

They contain setting traps, planning ambushes and sabotages. There are plenty of one on one duels and two big battles. There are roughly 25 scenes where your actions decide about life and death of your companions. And more than 50 differences if you play as a female character.

How do we keep track of all the nuances and branches?

What really helps is to create a short treatment on the story. It’s a shortened and simplified version of the script that tells the whole story on a couple of pages. It’s now full of comments and marks for the different variants. This serves as the guide when implementing the scenes in the game.

Последний раз редактировалось kingfall; 19.09.2017 в 18:07. Причина: added screenshot of the script

Метки
poetic studio, psychological, rpg, sacred fire, turn-based

Вернуться   GoHa.Ru > Форумы > Single & Multiplayer > Ролевые игры (RPG) > Новости - RPG