New God Skins
Captain Quick Mercury
Hail to the King Tyr
Slay Bells Chiron
Wall of Death
- Rat n Roll (Odyssey)
- Cutesy Fafnir (Cutesy Avatar Chest)
- Ferocious Hen Avatar (PvE third tier of the achievement reward)
- As Thoth use a single Glyph of Pain to augment the Basic Attacks of at least 2 of your teammates to one tower or objective.
- As Thoth use Evade and Punish to kill an enemy god while you are at 25% or lower HP
Brand New Encounters
- Barbarian Thor
- Hail to the King Tyr
- Rat n Roll Avatar
- Demonic Pact HUD Theme (Limited)
Easy vs Hard mode
- Fafnir’s Wonderland brings 15 all new encounters where players will battle against all of the Winter Holiday skins.
- All 15 encounters are broken into Tier 1 and Tier 2 versions. Tier 2 versions add additional elements to the encounter, making them more challenging.
- Easy Mode
- You start round 1 fighting each of the 15 encounters on tier 1.
- On round 16, you change to tier 2 encounters.
- Players start at Round 1 fighting each of the 15 new encounters on their Tier 1 difficult.
- Upon reaching Round 16, the encounters change to their Tier 2 versions and scale in difficulty from there.
- Players start at Round 1 fighting each of the 15 encounters on their Tier 2 difficult.
- Hard mode is locked until you complete round 15 on Easy.
Leaderboards will be broken into Easy and Hard modes.
- By playing Fafnir's Wonderland, you will earn points towards an Achievement. This achievement has 5 tiers and provides rewards at each Tier.
- Earning Achievement Points:
- Completing rounds on Easy will earn you 5 points per round.
- Completing rounds on Hard will earn you 15 points per round.
- There will be quests during the weekends while Fafnir’s Wonderland that will provide up to 100 points towards the achievements.
- Each tier of the achievement will grant the player Odyssey points.
- The 5th tier will also give a Cutesy Avatar chest roll (with a new Cutesy Fafnir added to the chest).
- Updated High Noon Sylvanus basic attack SFX
- Updated Baron Frostchild Ymir basic attack SFX
“Odysseus’ Bow was often too expensive to compete with other bridge attack speed items. Now it can more easily be mixed into early builds for players who want to maximize attack speed while supplementing their lane clear and poke. Additionally, to match the reduced cost and focus towards the early game the late game scaling of this item has been reduced.”
- Reduced cost from 2450 to 2100
- Passive - Physical Power scaling reduced from 50% to 30%
“Upon release Poisoned Star received some early adjustment to ensure it did not become an instant “must buy” item. It serves a very unique purpose as a utility crit item, and after some time to experiment it is clear that the power level was too low to justify getting it on most Gods.”
Gods - Balance/ Updates/ Fixes
- Increased Physical Power from 30 to 40
“Bellona brings the weapon of her choice to the battlefield. In her early laning phase she usually is using Bludgeon or Scourge, however Bludgeon overshadowed Scourge even in unfavorable matchups. With this power shift the two abilities should be closer to each other in strength rewarding Bellona players who pick the right weapon for the right situation.”
- Cooldown changed from 18s to 20/19/18/17/16s.
- Base Damage Increased from 60/100/140/180/220 to 80/115/150/185/220
- Increased cooldown from 10s to 12s.
“Throughout the season we have been looking at percentage base abilities. These abilities already scale over the course of the game due to them working off your other stats, so this “extra” scaling isn’t always needed. Fenrir’s Seething Howl is a great example of an ability that was being hindered by this double scaling and seeing a wild difference in power based on its rank and Fenrir’s build. Removing the per-rank scaling will make his jungle sustain more consistent and allow for more flexibility in his builds.”
- Seething Howl
- Lifesteal changed from 15/20/25/30/35 to 30% at all ranks.
“The Matron of the Dead has a very unique type of basic attack that is very difficult to confirm. An attack this difficult to use should have an additional payoff, so her basic attack damage is being increased.”
- Base Damage increased from 36 to 40.
- Basic Attack Damage per Level increased from 2.05 to 2.4.
“The Fastest God Alive will finally regain his title! Mercury has had a wild ride over the seasons of Smite, but his theme and playstyle should obviously include more movement speed related perks”
- Increased Movement speed from 375 to 381.
- Maximum Velocity
- Maximum Velocity now cleanses slow and makes the player immune to slows for the duration.
- Storm Kata
- Fixed an issue where the first part of this skill could be missing FX.
"Thoth is a late game mage who relies on solid positioning and accurate spellcasting to be effective. Evade and Punish is receiving a late game buff to help Thoth players find chances to deal damage or escape in the end-game.”
- Evade and Punish
- Reduced cooldown from 18s at all ranked to 16/15/14/13/12s.